bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED iPad version now available! February 22, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 7, 13 3:02 PM
Hi iFishies,

Great news! We now have the iPad version of Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition available! You can click here to check out the iPad version.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to get some tips or to ask questions to other players. If you're experiencing any technical issues with Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition, you can view our help article that covers some basic troubleshooting steps here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

You can also post any technical problems you encounter in the game here in our dedicated technical issues thread.

If you continue to experience issues with the game, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can assist you further.

Also, if you’d like to learn more about how to use the Forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 02/22/2013 at 1:29:04 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:The iPad version is here! February 7, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 22, 13 1:20 PM
Hi iFishies!

Good news! We have an updated iPad version of Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition available now! This new version fixes progression blocks when clicking on Rupert and at the princess with the amulet.

To get this latest version, just open the App Store and locate Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition on your Updates page. More information on updating your game can be found on our help article here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you have any problems installing this latest update, please contact our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

aisfuh
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re: UPDATED iPad version now available! February 22, 2012

[Post New]by aisfuh on Jul 30, 14 11:55 AM
I don't have a i pad I am playing it on my home computer and I am having the same problem when I go to the princess there is no ruby to get where is the up date for the rest of us? I will try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if it will help it is sad that you play the game and can not go any further, I am having this problem with several games I get so far and follow the forums suggestions and they do not work very up set and the cost to me also is a issue.

Go to: