Perfect Scores

[Post New]by squigglyhopper on Feb 8, 13 12:06 PM
How many people have managed to get perfect scores on every level (that ends you with a gold coffin at the end)? I have managed half but keep getting stuck in later levels, I have expert score on all levels but I'm find some perfect scores a struggle.
If anyone has managed this - what are your tips?

Cheers

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Perfect Scores

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 9, 13 3:42 AM
Hi squigglyhopper,

The thing to do is play through the game once to obtain all upgrades, and then go back when you are fully set up and reply those levels you have not achieved a perfect score in.

I know this tip has worked for other players so I hope it does the trick for you too!

Happy graving!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by 1cassandrachap on Feb 21, 13 7:44 AM
There is no way to get perfect on all levels. I have tried and done everything. The one thing that I have noticed is that some zombies values are worth than others. The only way to get a perfect score on the levels that are unobtainable is to have one more zombie added to the que for each game as I was that close. Hope that makes sense.

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Feb 21, 13 10:17 AM
Well, I finished all levels with perfect...
The last level was hard though. (20 zombies appear in this level)

If you're trying to get perfect score, make sure you have all upgrades in that area.
Then try levels for perfect.

While playing minigames during the level, you can move zombies.
Butlers may serve some of them, without minigame requests.

I use bonus items after the shop is closed.
Bonus items may affect all zombies left at that point.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Feb 22, 13 12:01 PM
I got all perfect scores as well. Play through the whole game, upgrade everything completely, then repeat levels to get perfect on them with your shiny new upgrades!

I'm not sure what constitutes a perfect score. I thought that you needed to serve all the zombies and send them off with 5 stars, but I think for a couple of levels I had one zombie with only 4 stars and I got perfect anyway.

What are the criteria for getting a perfect score for a level?

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Feb 22, 13 6:59 PM
Fill the score meter completely.
5-star status for all zombies is not necessary.

[Post New]by 1cassandrachap on Feb 24, 13 1:32 PM
I retract, I finally got perfect scores, explaining it, well that is a different story. Great game. I loved the challenge and feel that it was definitely worth every penny,

[Post New]by GrannyGorgeous on Mar 8, 13 6:32 AM
Hi there,

Tip:
For the levels that are giving you a hard time, even if all machines are upgraded and all creatures are catapulted away with 5 stars, I found that making sure you ship off 4 at a time gives you the extra little amount of cash needed. If you don't have enough for a full set of 4 creatures, then use the freezer for one who is ready for the coffin, and keep it as a "spare". That way he/she will not loose a star while waiting to be flung out with the others.

Bliss you!

/Maria

Go to: