festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Finished Snowfall Mountains level 20 hard

[Post New]by festclick on Feb 8, 13 7:46 PM
* SPOILER ALERT! * Finally made it through this level on hard, which is much harder than any of the others. I only got 2 stars, though. I had one mine in the castle, and what did it for me was a large number of cannons which helped deal with the shamen. I had 2 artillery only and left them at 2 upgrades. I only used my spells when the last huge groups of shamen appeared. Had just enough darts to deal with early air, as few as possible. Upgraded all cannons to machine guns, which also can hit air (dragons at the end). Of course, I used diamonds to get the 3 extra tower spots.

Edited on 02/09/2013 at 3:48:03 AM PST

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Finished Snowfall Mountains level 20 hard

[Post New]by festclick on Feb 9, 13 5:00 AM
Finally got 3 stars. I didn't use the mine, and had just 5 darts and 2 artillery. All the rest cannon. I put 4 darts in the outer circular roads for maximum effect against air, the other central near the castle. The two artillery in the central circular roads. Made 1 upgrade of all towers by the first shamen, enough to kill them without spells. Got everything gradually upgraded, 1st level all towers, then 2nd level all towers, then 3rd level. Darts were green, one of each artillery, cannons all 3 barrel (machine guns). Spells against the final big groups of shamen.

Edited on 02/09/2013 at 5:01:48 AM PST

skydad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Finished Snowfall Mountains level 20 hard

[Post New]by skydad on Mar 17, 13 10:30 AM
Thanks for the info - made it all the way through hard with 3 stars except the final level. Hopefully this will help.

Go to: