JJinJKT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

level 50

[Post New]by JJinJKT on Feb 9, 13 12:42 AM
Can set the bomb but cannot detonate. How?

hope4peace
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:level 50

[Post New]by hope4peace on Feb 9, 13 7:02 PM
send your workers back to each tunnel.

JJinJKT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JJinJKT on Feb 9, 13 8:28 PM
Thanks! Will try that

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Feb 13, 13 6:05 AM
Tried that, but the workers just keep mining ore. Need help here.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 13, 13 11:27 AM
Hey there Fishies,

For Level 50, after mining enough ore, selling it to get $1000 and then purchasing the dynamite, the workers should all leave the mines. Then individually click on each mine to plant the dynamite and when all of the workers are done and out click on the big dynamite sign over the mountain. That should do the trick!

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Feb 13, 13 12:36 PM
Thanks for the prompt response. I have a glitch. My courier is unable to retrieve the dynamite, he just sits in the road spinning around on his little bike. HA! I might need to re-install.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 14, 13 12:33 PM
Hey ZoeCan,

That happened to me on a different level with one of the workers! Restarting the level helped me to get past that slight glitch, so it may help to try that as well.

If uninstalling and reinstalling the game also doesn't help then one of our Reps from Tech Support will be happy to help with further troubleshooting steps.

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

Edited on 02/14/2013 at 12:34:34 PM PST

[Post New]by silverdove50 on Mar 1, 13 1:49 PM
Wow! This game has been the WORST for glitches! I give up - no point in even trying to finish it!

[Post New]by silverdove50 on Mar 1, 13 4:46 PM
Ok. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It didn't work. Still the same glitch. The courier gets stuck in little circles, and doesn't collect the dynamite, and I can't get any further with this game. I believe I am owed a credit for buying a game that does NOT work.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 2, 13 10:16 AM
Hey there silverdove50,

I'm so sorry to hear about that glitch!

Since uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help, please go ahead and get in touch with Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will help with some options for the game.

Thanks and best of luck!

bfgIzara

Go to: