redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

mannequin machine

[Post New]by redknight on Feb 9, 13 7:59 AM
Can anyone tell me how to input the code for the machine with the rotary dial that controls the mannequin? I have the code but I can't figure out how to enter it. Thanks.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

mannequin machine

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Feb 9, 13 8:03 AM
redknight wrote:Can anyone tell me how to input the code for the machine with the rotary dial that controls the mannequin? I have the code but I can't figure out how to enter it. Thanks.
If you found the code (the elevation) find the numbers, click/hold and rotate the old fashioned telephone dial.

Re:mannequin machine

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Feb 9, 13 8:03 AM
If you have the code. Turn the dial.

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Feb 9, 13 8:10 AM
I think I'm doing exactly what you are saying but nothing is happening.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Feb 9, 13 8:25 AM
redknight wrote:I think I'm doing exactly what you are saying but nothing is happening.
I don't know if the codes are random for each player, but my "telephone number" was **3258**. I just dialed the code like a telephone number and it automatically worked for me. Is the number in your journal? It is in mine.

grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by grannyann_ on Feb 9, 13 8:35 AM
I have dialed and redialed the number in my journal countless times, and I still can not get it to work.

karendk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by karendk on Feb 9, 13 9:18 AM
I also have dialed the number numerous times and it does nothing- must be a glitch.
I also noticed the last cranium light is on- wonder if this has something to do with it?

grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by grannyann_ on Feb 9, 13 9:23 AM
Don't know if that has anything to do with it or not,but mine is also on. Have changed cursor and also restarted game, Same results so am going to re. download.

karendk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by karendk on Feb 9, 13 9:25 AM
I figured ou what it wants- do not stop at the ring beginning- go half way to the middle (center) of the dialing number

karendk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by karendk on Feb 9, 13 9:26 AM
LOL it only took me half my time to figure out that one!

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Feb 9, 13 9:38 AM
It still doesn't do anything for me. It always says that must be the wrong code.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 9, 13 10:07 AM
Hey there Fishies,

Sorry to hear about the issues getting the dial on the mannequin machine to work!

If the suggestion by karendk doesn't help then one of our Reps from Tech Support will be happy to help you further.

To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

I hope this is helpful and keeping my fins crossed that this gets resolved quickly!

bfgIzara

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Feb 9, 13 11:36 AM
I cant even find the code and it's not in my journal. Anybody remember where it is? Thanks

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Feb 9, 13 11:40 AM
Moon38 wrote:I cant even find the code and it's not in my journal. Anybody remember where it is? Thanks
You have to complete the navigational map puzzle. Once you can use the magnifying glass on the map, search the map until you can find the castle and see what the elevation is.

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Feb 9, 13 11:55 AM
grannyann_ wrote:I have dialed and redialed the number in my journal countless times, and I still can not get it to work.

I have no idea what I did differently but I got it to work.

cookme
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by cookme on Feb 9, 13 2:22 PM
I had this problem, too, but when I did as a previous fishie mentioned it worked. Dial the numbers as far as they will go. Good luck!!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Feb 9, 13 6:54 PM
I minimized the game so I could check out the forum, went back to try one more time while the game was still minimized and it worked like a dream. I don't think I was doing anything differently either. Kinda weird.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 13, 13 7:20 PM
I had this same problem and it was making me batty! But the advice to rotate the dial further than you think you should worked perfectly!!! Once I rotated the dial far enough it automatically released and rotated back to start so I knew I had done each number correctly! Thank you, thank you for the tip!

Go to: