orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Demo only lasted 7 minutes ... not enough time to gauge whether I want to buy it

[Post New]by orchidna on Feb 9, 13 9:37 AM
I was amazed when, after 7 minutes, I received the Thank you for playing the demo message. (Yes, the game manager said I had 53 minutes left.) I had been surprised that there was so little to do in each room (nothing in some). I'm afraid the rest of the game will be similar. I truly wish it had given me more than 7 minutes to try it ... as it is, I'm afraid I would be wasting money. :/

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Demo only lasted 7 minutes ... not enough time to gauge whether I want to buy it

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 9, 13 9:39 AM
I've never seen a sample version that short! I wonder if BFG can arrange with the developers to have a sample that finishes somewhat later in the game.

Edited on 02/09/2013 at 11:37:38 AM PST

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Re:Demo only lasted 7 minutes ... not enough time to gauge whether I want to buy it

[Post New]by orchidna on Feb 10, 13 9:52 AM
Just realized I'd already purchased this game last year.

I'm still puzzled why the demo was only 7 minutes, though.

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Feb 10, 13 10:11 AM
Maybe You already Demoed it before buying it last time, and there were only 7min. left of the Demo

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 10, 13 11:12 AM
harelquen, I think you missed this -
orchidna wrote:(Yes, the game manager said I had 53 minutes left.)

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Feb 10, 13 5:56 PM
O.o. You are right Mr_Russ I missed that

So what in the world happen! it must have been a glitch

Go to: