LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

Door with 3 keyholes?

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Feb 9, 13 9:57 AM
I need to combine 2 items to open the door. The + sign is at a coil of wire and between pliers and tweezers. I can't make any combination. Clicking the + sign doesn't have any effect. Does anyone know?

pemerald46
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:Door with 3 keyholes?

[Post New]by pemerald46 on Feb 9, 13 10:01 AM
use the pliers with the coil

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Feb 9, 13 10:01 AM
there's a little white "box" right next to your hint button. put both items into that box and it will combine.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Feb 9, 13 10:09 AM
If it's the door I am thinking of, it has 3 gold keyholes one on top of another. You should find a lock pick (the 3 lock picks are bound together with a tiny ring). All you have to do is either click on the door and it will zoom into a puzzle, or zoom first then click the lock pick to the door. The goal of the puzzle is to use the lock pick on all three keyholes. You have to adjust the lock pick to the keyhole configuration to make the gold pegs stay down. The rusty gold pegs you only have to click on once with the pick and they will automatically stay down. The green arrows on the straight part of the lock pick you will see 2 green arrows to adjust the pick either up or down. The 2 circle arrows will let you flip the lock pick itself. You have to get the lock pegs to stay down in order for the lock to be picked. Hope this helps.

Sassy

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Feb 10, 13 5:51 AM
Thanks a lot. You all helped. I have no clue what I was doing wrong bur the box wouldn't open. Thx.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Feb 10, 13 5:55 AM
That was one of the best lock pick puzzles I've seen. Took quite a bit of time to figure it out, but it was worth it.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Feb 10, 13 9:37 AM
I have spent sooooooooooo long trying to get the third lock open that I am having to buy the game to continue! (Intended buying it anyway but this lock has brought it forward)

Go to: