EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Phone number

[Post New]by EHinSF on Feb 9, 13 4:38 PM
I've gotten to the ship and erased the pencil markings to reveal 5 digits of the phone number. It seems the piece of paper is torn and part of the number is missing, because when I go to the phone, it won't let me dial just the 5 numbers. When I use the "hint", the game tells me use the eraser on the sheet of paper even though there is nothing left to erase. What do I do next to get the missing part of the number or use the phone? Please help.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Phone number

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 12, 13 2:07 AM
Hi EHinSF,

I am happy to do what I can to help you!

If I remember correctly that 5 digit number should be enough and is: 89152

If that number isn't working I would firstly suggest using the eraser on the sheet again, just to be sure that there are no small bits of pencil left.

Failing that, you could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

However, if the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hoping this is helpful!

bfgBaikal

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Feb 13, 13 4:39 PM
Thanks for your help. Problem solved.

grobly
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by grobly on Apr 10, 14 3:01 PM
I am having the same problem, but I can't find the phone to see if just typing those few (the five didget) numbers would work. The hint button will not let me continue on. I have been literally stuck here for three weeks.

grobly
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by grobly on Apr 14, 14 8:26 AM
Re the above, what helped you when you encountered this issue, EHin?

grobly
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by grobly on Apr 29, 14 3:04 PM
I have now been stuck here with the phone number incomplete for three months. Can someone help me?

unhinged10
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by unhinged10 on Sep 11, 14 12:29 AM
Also had the same problem. Went back and erased completely. The paper jumped into my inventory.

Go to: