[Post New]by Lord_George on Feb 10, 13 11:47 AM
The Bonus Chapter is much too short.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by shagwendy on Feb 10, 13 2:53 PM
Thanks for the info Lord_George. I don't get many CEs so they need to have a decent Bonus Chapter.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Feb 10, 13 5:29 PM
If the bonus chapter is short then I will wait for the SE for this one. The bonus chapter was quite long in the first game.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Feb 10, 13 7:30 PM
Thanks Lord George for the info. Die Nike in the starred area also said it was short took him 30 mins.

Glad the achievements (one of them) was not to my liking or I could have bought it and then wished I had waited for the SE so thanks for the info.

Looking forward to the SE.

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Feb 11, 13 5:57 AM
This is an incredibly short chapter and not worth the money as a CE as you would expect a bonus to be what it says - this was not a bonus - feel cheated

Dan2678
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Dan2678 on Feb 12, 13 1:32 AM
Is the bonus chapter needed to feel like the story is properly ended?.With some games in the past it adds something to the end of the main story and in others it just gives you an idea of what happened before the events or something.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Feb 13, 13 9:46 AM
Spoiler?

The Bonus game is not necessary to finish the story. The bonus game is a "prequel," which I don't care for at all. I probably would still have purchased the CE because I liked it so much, I didn't want to wait, but I wish the developers would let us know if the bonus is a prequel or an addition to the game.

Go to: