txpeach100
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Last Crystal

[Post New]by txpeach100 on Feb 10, 13 2:16 PM
Geez, my help is stuck on the tapestry in the main hall. I only have 3 orbs left in my inventory. Need to do the crystal room but I'm missing a crystal. Could someone take pity on me and become my hint button?

Thanks!

Re:Last Crystal

[Post New]by heatherington on Feb 10, 13 6:03 PM
I'm waiting on the same thing. I think it may have something to do with that skull. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

txpeach100
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by txpeach100 on Feb 11, 13 6:19 AM
What skull? I've been back to every location about 10 times and checked every square inch. I can't find the crystal that I need to color the orbs. I don't see any skull that is clickable anywhere. No mater my location, the help takes me back to the hall with the 3 doors and focuses on the tapestry above the center door. Nothing there is clickable...VERY FRUSTRATING!

I've even uninstalled/reinstalled the game with no change in results.

txpeach100
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by txpeach100 on Feb 11, 13 9:54 AM
I finally got it. Only after starting and finishing a new game. I couldn't find the crystal prism to make the colored orbs, so if anyone else is having this problem, here's the solution:

SPOILER

In the office in the summoned portal "hall of clocks" you have to use your lens thing-a-ma-bob to find it. It is called a prisim

kathysfarm
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

RE THE MAGIC WAND

[Post New]by kathysfarm on Feb 24, 13 11:54 AM
IVE GOT CRYSTAL CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 24, 13 5:57 PM
kathysfarm, highlight with your cursor over the white text, below the word SPOILER, in txpeach100's post above yours.

Edited on 02/24/2013 at 5:58:15 PM PST

ttownmama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ttownmama on Mar 23, 13 12:47 AM
If anyone is still looking for the last prism, go to the reconstructed study with the fireplace, desk, bookcase, etc and use the lens seeker on the wall above the fireplace and a little to the right you will find the last prisms. Hope this helps.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on May 12, 13 2:56 PM
Thanks txpeach100. I was lost without the prism. I overlooked the glowing lens seeker. I thought I was stuck earlier, because if followed w.t. to find shield to dust it off, but went right as instructed, when it was actually through the left door. Figured, stuck again, but thanks to you, I'm not.

Edited on 05/12/2013 at 2:57:15 PM PST

Go to: