john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

The crystal ball color change

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Feb 10, 13 5:11 PM
can someone tell me how do i change the colors for the orbs to help korlus defeat the red devil?

Re:The crystal ball color change

[Post New]by heatherington on Feb 10, 13 5:57 PM
It has something to do with those crystals and crystal balls. And I bet it also has something to do with that skull that is my worse enemy cause I can't figure out what it wants. But if you are in the room with the color charts I think the color blue will be significant. Just keep turning the crystals. You break that window with your boots and just keep turning everything.

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Feb 10, 13 7:24 PM
you'll need to turn the three colorless orbs, to red green and blue... by turning the crystals till the correct ray hits the orb...

[Post New]by charliehenry on Feb 12, 13 8:23 AM
I have tried to get blue more times than I can say-I keep getting cyan-I am at witts end-anyone have any idea what I can do

Patter57
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Patter57 on Feb 17, 13 6:42 PM
I had trouble with the green, but after messing around with it, finally found the right green. Just keep moving those crystals around till ya get the color that they want.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 18, 13 5:16 PM
You can also check the color charts on the wall, I think to get blue you need cyan and magenta light beams. But check the chart to be sure!

kathysfarm
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by kathysfarm on Feb 27, 13 3:24 PM
I have turned and turned the balls and nothing happens helpppppp please

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 27, 13 6:57 PM
kathysfarm wrote:I have turned and turned the balls and nothing happens helpppppp please

Have you replaced the missing prism? And it's the prisms/crystals you turn, not the balls.

Edited on 02/27/2013 at 6:58:11 PM PST

ttownmama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ttownmama on Mar 23, 13 12:51 AM
To get the balls to change colors adjust the prisms according to the charts. I had to turn the a few times to make sure they were dark enough. You should end up with a dark blue ball, a dark red ball and a dark green ball.

Spoiler alert - Give the red ball to the guy in the red cape, give the green ball to the lady and the blue ball to the little girl.

Hope this helps.

Go to: