bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Invisible Man forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 11, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Invisible Man forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Invisible Man players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Invisible Man forum

[Post New]by lady316 on Feb 11, 13 12:13 PM
I can't get past the hidden object game in physicists room. I played it. when I was finished ,left the room and came back the hidden object game still glowing so I clicked on it to play again. It was the same hidden object game that I had played earlier. It shows that the game has been completed but can't go to next level till it stops glowing;;

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 11, 13 1:07 PM
Hi lady316,

It does look like there is a tech issue coming up at that particular spot in the game. Our team here is investigating what's causing the problem and we hope to get it addressed very soon.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and let them know that you're having trouble there too. They'll be able to collect some more information about how the game is running on your computer that will really help us as we try to pinpoint the where the problem is coming from. We go over how to contact Tech Support with those details our post here

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by wmbridgett on Feb 11, 13 5:50 PM
I to am stuck in the HOS in the physicians room and can't get past it to continue. I used a free credit for this game and now think it was a mistake and a rip off

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 12, 13 10:36 AM
Hi wmbridgett ,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble at that spot too!

Our team here is working on getting everything resolved, and as soon as we hear of a fix for the issue, we'll be sure to let you all know.

It definitely does help for us to have as much information as possible about problems like this, so if you haven't already done so, please take a minute to run a Dr. Felix Report for the game and send it in to our Tech Support Team.

Thank you!!

bfgMonongahela

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on Feb 16, 13 11:39 AM
I finally got past the first hidden object game in the physicists room biy avoiding it once I realized it was a mistake in the game. But once I had to go to the second diary and had to click on that area again,it froze and I couldn't go any farther
Gail

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Feb 24, 13 2:37 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I am completely stuck. I am not sure if it is the same point as the others are stuck on. I have the red and blue candles which I lit but I am not progressing at all. The hint does not help either. I think I have wasted my money buying this game.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 13 5:59 AM
Hi Fishies!

gaildeveaux - welcome to the Pond!

As it sounds like the computer is currently having a hard time running the game, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which has some great advice on how to update the elements that display and run your game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't help or you would like us to assist you with this, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help!

valeriepres - we don't have a walkthrough for this game so my best suggestion would be to start a thread in this Forum asking for help from fellow players. Hopefully a friendly Fishie will swim in to lend a fin!

Hoping this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 4:11:19 PM PST

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Mar 6, 13 5:43 PM
I would like a refund. There is no walkthrough and no one seems to know how to finish the game. The forums are full of the same questions I have with no answers.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 8, 13 4:36 AM
Hi steve_san,

This is something Customer Support will be able to help you with; please pop a message through to them, explaining your circumstances and I am sure they will do their best to help.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by myladynyti on Apr 14, 14 1:27 PM
okay the red hen when i hit the hit button it just takes me back and forth to the same areas Help the lab to the passage

Go to: