thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

A walkthrough would be nice

[Post New]by thistle809 on Feb 11, 13 12:44 AM
Another game with no walkthrough. I hope that the developers will eventually realize that many of us really do not want games like this with no walkthrough. It will just go on my "No Way" (absolutely no purchase) list. If there is ever a walkthrough here or on another site, I will play the demo to see if I like it. I do not waste my time even playing a demo if there is no walkthrough because I won't be purchasing the game

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:A walkthrough would be nice

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Feb 11, 13 1:26 AM
you are sooooooooooo right thistle809 just was swiming by& want to say thank youyou said what i thought its a a no buy for me as well have a great nite fishes i am off to lol will check back later

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Feb 11, 13 2:52 AM
*starts chanting
Walkthrough! Walkthrough! Walkthrough!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Feb 11, 13 7:24 AM
It's my understanding that walkthroughs are provided by
Big Fish, not by the game developers.

[Post New]by LordPanteg on Feb 11, 13 10:10 AM
Honestly folks there's no need of a walkthrough for this game!! It has got to be the easiest game ever to play, even in 'Hard' mode.

It's biggest fault is the fact that the translations from Russian (I presume) to English are terrible. When you end up having to use the hint button the 'missing' items look nothing like the item you are hunting for.

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Feb 11, 13 12:07 PM
LordPanteg; This subject has been debated for quite some time. "Puzzledone" explained it quite eloquently on the murder She Wrote 2 forum under walkthrough.
B.F. have their own team of WT writers. People want WT's for many different reasons. i.e. length of game; or to quote Puzzledone, " we all have brains that excell in some areas & falter in others". Also, you can be stuck for hours & become frustrated because you can't progress further, then finding out it's a glitch in the game - so NO, I wil never buy a game from B.F. if they don't provide a WT. Happy Monday everyone.

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by puzzle_player on Feb 11, 13 2:16 PM
I normally have to have a walkthru also, but this game is way to easy to need one.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Feb 11, 13 5:24 PM
joyce2121 wrote:It's my understanding that walkthroughs are provided by
Big Fish, not by the game developers.

Most walkthroughs are provided by people other than the developers; but if players stop buying games without them, the developers lose money. If developers either provide walkthroughs or press for distribution sites (as well as many that do not sell games) to provide them, we will see improvements in this situation.

[Post New]by sharft32 on Feb 11, 13 7:05 PM
A walkthrough would be nice

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Feb 12, 13 12:03 AM
OK then twinsoniclab, why aren't you buying this game? ;v)

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Feb 12, 13 9:03 PM
Gee, all this clamoring and still no walkthrough?!

[Post New]by GreatFire on Mar 30, 14 12:15 PM
I know that's right. If I knew this was coming I wouldn't have purchased the game. Well all's fair in supply and demand.

[Post New]by toosiecakes on Jun 17, 14 12:02 PM
I finished the invisible diary but can't figure out how to get past it. it tells me to decifer it, but doesn't say how.
a walkthrough would be helpful.
this is the second game I have had problems with.

Edited on 06/17/2014 at 12:04:59 PM PST

Go to: