tehuti88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by tehuti88 on Feb 11, 15 1:31 AM
I came here to post about a problem I had with the game, but I notice nothing seems to be getting replies. Is ANYONE manning the forum? Because not only are there no replies, but the main forum is LOADED with nothing but Spam, Spam, Spam, pages and pages of it, going back at least a day or two. (It could be even further, but I got tired of clicking.) I find this disturbing. :/

Edited on 02/11/2015 at 1:32:53 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 11, 15 4:31 PM
There is a small problem in the Handwrought Cart HOS.......cursor feels floaty to me but others state their cursor is sluggish.

antiquer
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,386 Posts

[Post New]by antiquer on Feb 11, 15 7:31 PM
I had just finished the Iron Knight quest for a (forgot the name already!) Pyramid Numbers? and it was very involved. Big sigh when done.

Was given two more people with quests/ the witch and ?. Started the HOS for it and then had to quit.

Just went back in and the witch and ? are gone and the Iron Knight quest is starting over. Not happy.

[Post New]by Balyn62 on Feb 11, 15 7:31 PM
There is a glitch where the last random amount of events gets undone, But the counter keeps going. Most of the time I shrug it off, and move on. This time it zapped a 1500 diamond purchase. Real money got eaten by this "glitch". Very not happy right now.

Kapoho7
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Kapoho7 on Feb 14, 15 1:07 AM
12 full pages of spam tonight. Someone needs to monitor this more closely?

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Feb 14, 15 2:52 AM
When I logged in this morning I had roughly 3500 coins. I played 2 HOGS and now I'm down to around 1900 coins. What happened? I closed and reopened, but the coins are still down.

Thanks

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 14, 15 10:31 AM
In the Root Faces HOS....the necklace is getting harder to click every day....had to click 6 times to get it.........yesterday was 5 times.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Feb 14, 15 12:34 PM
I am still waiting for an answer as to what happened to my coin count (lost half) and to my two HOS,s AND why I lost and have to repay 9,500 to reopen The Dwarf Eye I already opened and was at the 10 minute recharge ,,, coin count went from 13,500 to 6,615
WTH
I want my coins back , fix the coin count in my two HOS's AND reopen the Dwarf Eye I am NOT paying twice for it.
Randy

BAD BLOGS ON FORUM WEBSITE!!!!

[Post New]by WOODLAND1954 on Feb 15, 15 1:14 AM
NOT TECH ISSUE PER SAY...BUT WE NEED YOU TECHIES T GET RID OF PEOPLES BLOGS THAT ARE ADVERTISING JUNK ON YOUR WEBSITE. SUCH AS THE 25+++ THAT I HAVE JUST FLAGGED!!!! I DON'T COME TO THIS SITE TO SCAN THROUGH EVERYONES SALES LINE. OUR FORUM IS JUST THAT A FORUM. IF PEOPLE WANT TO SELL US SOMETHING ...GO TO CRAIGSLIST OR SOMETHING ELSE. GET THESE GUYS OUT OF HERE. BY THE WAY, WHATEVER HAS THAT +++91 NUMBER??? THAT IS AN INTERNATIONAL PHONE NUMBER FOR INDIA OR PAKISTAN. DON'T CALL IT. TROUBLE.

yackyyate
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by yackyyate on Feb 16, 15 8:50 AM
Whenever I close my game out when I get back on I have lost the most recent progress that I had made before I shut down. This is sooo frustrating especially when it sets me back by hours.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 16, 15 10:24 AM
Yack........are you exiting properly? To exit properly, in upper right hand of game, click on the cogwheel looking thing.......then say yes I want to exit.......this should save your game progress. If you don't exit this way it may not save.

Sherry4343
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry4343 on Feb 16, 15 1:27 PM
When will the next update be available? I'm stuck & on level 58, Ghostly Messenger says to wait for the next update before I can do his quests.
Thx!

Edited on 02/16/2015 at 1:28:30 PM PST

yackyyate
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by yackyyate on Feb 16, 15 5:25 PM
sbaker yes that is how I exit

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 16, 15 5:42 PM
Yack.......I don't know what to tell you.......I was going to say backup before you shut down but I think you have to shut down to do this....maybe tell BF....you will need your game name and ID number. Sorry I was no help.

[Post New]by Pocketmonkey on Feb 17, 15 11:44 AM
I am on level 49 and can't play dice and it is really annoying as I have not been able to play dice since first update so I cannot compleate som quests and cannot win dice from dragon I am on ipad

[Post New]by dmevans on Feb 18, 15 11:10 AM
My system keeps saying cannot connect to server during the tournaments. I get started and then everything freezes. When I close down the game and reboot trying o acces the game I get cannot connect to server. All of my other games I am not having this issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sherry4343
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry4343 on Feb 18, 15 1:46 PM
Had the same issue with tournament last night & today.I Was in the 1st tournament room & it froze up & kicked us out & took approx 15-20 mins before it reconnected to server & we could continue playing. This has also happened in the past few tournaments. Any reason why? Will this issue be resolved soon?
iPad user

[Post New]by condorcandi on Feb 19, 15 6:23 AM
My apologies if this has been brought up before, but some items are not saving to my inventory. I've lost both a Blind Justice and a Stardust crystal that I saw go into the briefcase when I got them, but were not there when I went to check what else I needed for crafting. (I'm on the Vial of Memory quest and need to craft a couple items for Anabel.)

In both cases, I was moving around in the game and doing things for 5-10 minutes after I received the items. I learned not to close out immediately after receiving an item after I lost two money-crystals from the daily gift by doing so.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

Re:FLOATING BOAT

[Post New]by datsalotta on Feb 19, 15 9:07 AM
Hey PC TECHIES!!
id 383685 windows 7
Thought I should tell you about a hiccup with the floating boat, Cloud City

I paid to open this scene yesterday and played it 3 or 4 times.

Today I went to play it and it was not activated. At least not until I was sent there. So I had to open it again 6000 + coins .

Will that be happening again ?

[Post New]by QueenBigFish on Feb 19, 15 9:43 AM
Good Morning Big Fish,
I played in the tournament on 2/18/15 and won #68 with 14 diamonds coming my way. It ended and I tried to pick up my winnings and was unable to. Help????
There was no box to press to collect. It just shows tournament ended with the stats.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Have a safe and wonderful day playing Midnight Castle.

Go to: