bfgIlinalta
1,810 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 2, 17 4:22 PM
Hello bcontois62 and CCGdolphin,

Thank you both for taking the time to let us know that there still seems to be trouble sending gifts to some friends in Midnight Castle while playing on an iOS device. We absolutely understand wanting to resolve this issue and I want to reiterate that the right teams are aware of this and have provided an in-game message detailing how to best resolve the issue.

Players have seen success with making changes to their special rooms and saving them, which has allowed them and others to reenter those rooms. Also, it was recommended that all players recreate their wish lists to help with the previously reported issue of wish lists not showing up properly for players. Both of these suggestions have seen success with most players who have been able to try them.

However, if players are still seeing either of these occur, even after trying the steps provided, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team if you haven't already. Be sure to provide your in-game Friend Code when contacting, as well as what model of device the issue is being seen on and what operating system version it is running. Our Reps will be in touch as soon as they can to continue assisting or to provide this information to the appropriate teams.

Just in case it is helpful, the following article contains an explanation of what a Friend Code (FC) is in Midnight Castle as well as how to find it:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by _phoenix on Apr 6, 17 4:13 AM
Hi, I noticed the other day that two of my long-standing friends ( ID 509904, "Aug" and ID 874088, "#874088..") had disappeared. I then found that their profiles had moved to the "invited" area. How can I get them back to where they belong, since I'm sure they have no idea they've been moved and I have no way of messaging them to "accept" this weird re-invitation? Thanks for any help and advice. Playing on iOS, btw.
_phoenix

Edited on 04/06/2017 at 4:19:07 AM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,022 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Apr 6, 17 8:43 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Phoenix, all you need to do is "accept" & they'll be back in your friends list.
Chances are you deleted them accidentally when trying to turn over their card - it's easy to do.

The only time you can accept them back is when they end up in your decline list. However Phoenix says they are in the "invited" area which means the friends deleted him so his only option is to remove them. Phoenix you could try sending them a new invite and see if they will accept you back. Maybe they haven't noticed they deleted you. If they don't accept your invite that will mean they didn't do it by accident.

pepita933
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by pepita933 on Apr 7, 17 5:58 PM
I am not sure where to post this question. I have an iPad with I think 10 Gig of hard drive. I was recently warned that I didn't have enough space for another picture, and deleted some aps to free up space. That's when I realized that Midnight Castle has 1 Gig of space, and is my heaviest user of space. I think I have played the game for 3 years or so. Can anything be done to make the game still playable and enjoyable, but not be such a space hog?

[Post New]by GypsyMoonBaby on Apr 8, 17 2:02 AM
I'm not able to update my game, nothing is available. It's been weeks

Kimball321
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Apr 8, 17 5:51 AM
Have tried all morning to get new update it opens in the app store but keeps going back to the game which says a. New update is available have tried numerous times is there a problem with app store can you resolve this thank you Christine

Amethyst2066
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Apr 8, 17 10:52 PM
Try shutting down your iPad/iPhone and turning it back on then going to the app store.
Go to your owned apps and the update should be available there. All else fails, contact customer service.

Kimball321
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Apr 9, 17 2:09 AM
Cannot get in to the customer support still can't get new update id a192529 kindle fire hd yours Christine

[Post New]by futuragirl on Apr 9, 17 2:13 AM
According to the new update, i should be seeing morphing eggs? Where do i see these as i have already updated the app....

Amethyst2066
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Apr 9, 17 7:36 AM
Kimball
You need to post in the Android tech problems conversation.
In the meantime, go to the Amazon app store using our kindle and then go to the MC page. There should be an orange update button.

Futuristic

You will see the new stuff to collect when the Spring Event actually starts.

bfgIlinalta
1,810 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 9, 17 3:29 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your time and for reporting issues found with Midnight Castle here. It looks like there are a few different issues, including an Android version issue, and I wanted to drop by real fast to not only help out, but to thank everyone who has helped players with their friend's lists here or provided extra support. That helps out a lot and I hope I can provide some further assistance today.

Kimball321, I'm sorry that the Android version of the game seems to be having trouble updating. It sounds like some of our players are running into this issue, and I would like to provide the announcement to that issue which explains who to contact and what information to provide to assist with that issue's investigation:

An Announcement Regarding the "An Update is Available" Message Loop for Android Players.

pepita933, I'm sorry that Midnight Castle seems to be taking up a lot of space. For further assistance with that, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with what is being seen and our Reps should be able to provide some assistance with that request. Thank you for your patience.

GypsyMoonBaby, I'm sorry the update seems to be having trouble for the iOS version. What I recommend is seeing if the following steps are able to assist:

Update Your Game (iOS)

If not, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with the model and make of the device seeing this issue as well as what version of operating system that device is running. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as possible to continue assisting.

Thank you all for helping one another out and also for your patience while waiting on a response. For any further questions, do not hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Kimball321
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Apr 10, 17 11:58 AM
I am fed up with this game cannot get update have played since the game was launched never had any problem before eating to here from customer support 2days now I have spent a lot money on this game I hope it can be resolved or I will have no choice but t o delete game I think there must be a lot of gamers upset with this issue pc seem take priority yours Christine

YVDH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by YVDH on Apr 11, 17 6:12 PM
I play on an ipad. The update went through fine for a couple of days. Today it froze. I turned off my ipad but when i turned it on Midnight Castle was still frozen. I deleted the app and when i reinstalled i was brought back to level one. Please fix this. It takes a long time to collect items and I won't play any longer if i have to start again.
Tx

bfgIlinalta
1,810 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 12, 17 4:30 PM
Hello Kimball321 and YVDH,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues being experiencing with the iOS version of Midnight Castle. I just wanted to swim by with some preliminary troubleshooting steps which may be able to assist as well as how to contact the Midnight Castle Support Team for further assistance should it be necessary.

Kimball321, I'm sorry to hear that your Android device is still unable to get this update. I want to link to the announcement again as I have recently received more information about this issue. Here's that announcement below:

An Announcement Regarding the "An Update is Available" Message Loop for Android Players.

That announcement contains more information about this and how to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team to receive further information. I also want to reiterate that this thread is for iOS issues only and discussion of Android device issues should be posted to the thread below:

Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

If you've already contacted the Support Team, thank you for your patience. A Rep should be able to follow up shortly to continue helping out with your request.

YDVH, I'm sorry to hear the game is freezing despite uninstalling and reinstalling the game. It also sounds like after doing this, progress was lost. Since there was a loss of progress, what I recommend is immediately contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with the current Friend Code showing, the Friend Code of the lost progress, what make and model of device you'd like to have the progress on or lost the progress from, as well as what operating system version that device runs. Our Reps are happy to help out and will do their best to quickly respond to that request.

Just in case players would like more help finding their Friend Code for Midnight Castle, the following article can help:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with further questions.

bfgIlinalta

Love_rnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Apr 16, 17 8:06 AM
Having a problem with the Spring Terrace scenes freezing and throwing me completely out of the game. Using an iPad, have rebooted a few times, opened thru the App Store. I'm not sure I want to delete app & reinstall, I'm on level 67 & have a lot of inventory I don't want to lose. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kimball321
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Apr 16, 17 12:07 PM
Still cannot get update told it would download on to my new kindle 5th generation

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 16, 17 4:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to offer assistance for the issues that players have come across in the game.

Love_rnr, I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing some Spring scenes freezing up! It looks like there was another post about this made in the forum, and I went ahead and included some help there. Here's a link to my post, in case you'd like to take a look:

Spring Terrace freezing up

Kimball321, it sounds like you reached out to our Support Team, but there's still trouble installing that recent update. Since you're still encountering problems I strongly recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID. One of our Reps will be more than happy to assist as best they can.

I also wanted to post a reminder that the Forum Moderation Team asks that this thread be reserved for reporting issues on the iOS platform. If anyone has a question about or encounters a problem on a Kindle or other Android device please post in the following:

Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Love_rnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Apr 16, 17 6:49 PM
I was the one that posted Spring Terrace freezing up to see if anyone else was having the same problem before I posted in technical assistance for IOS issues.

I still can not access friends Springs Terrace scene, freezes then puts me completely out of the game. I have submitted a report for technical assistance.

I have only been playing a few months and haven't taken part in getting friends before this event.

I appreciate your responding to me tho, lets me know someone is keeping an eye on things.

Love_rnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Apr 16, 17 7:13 PM
p.s. I have researched into deleting & reinstalling the game app but I am too concerned with losing my current inventory and starting all over again, so I will not be doing that.

bfgIlinalta
1,810 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 17, 17 4:51 PM
Hello Love_rnr,

Thank you for reporting that issue here. It sounds like the Spring Terrace scene is freezing when trying to play Midnight Castle on an iOS device. I'm sorry to hear that the game is still freezing, but I am happy that you were able to get in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team.

Before continuing, it totally makes sense to not uninstall and reinstall the game. What I would like to recommend is noting your Friend's List's Friend Codes, just in case you need to reinvite friends in the future or transfer devices as the tools available for the game are unable to transfer friend's lists. Thank you for your time.

Since you're already in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team, what I recommend is being sure to reply directly to any messages that are received, especially any messages that don't seem to be related to the issue being seen. By replying directly to a message, you can keep your request open, note that more assistance is needed in our request system, and ensures that a personalized response will be provided by our Reps as soon as they are able to. Thank you for understanding and for contacting our Reps. They should be in touch soon.

Thank you for your patience, and If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: