The lock piece for the tool box

[Post New]by hotgirl_50 on Feb 11, 13 10:25 AM
I cant find the lock piece for the tool box I must have missed it somewhere but I cant figure out where looked in the SG but still couldn't find an answer help
hotgirl_50

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:The lock piece for the tool box

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 11, 13 12:35 PM
Hi hotgirl_50 and welcome to the Pond!

I checked the walkthrough we have for the standard version of this game, and I think you can find the lock piece at the top of the stairs. There is a loose board there that you pry up with the crowbar - the lock piece and piece of a drawing will be underneath.

You can click here to see a screenshot of that spot, or follow the link below to go to the full walkthrough. Even though you have the Collector's Edition, the gameplay is pretty similar so it should be a good guide through most of the game.

Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by ClassicMovieFan on Oct 13, 13 6:47 PM
I realize this question is from a while back.

However, I discovered during the SE game that I had used the pry bar elsewhere and then the bar disappeared.

The SG says to use it to pry up the board. Well, it's gone, so the game is stuck.

Not happy about this. Other game developers leave their scenes "open" until a task is completed, but this Elefun company seems to think that if you don't do their tasks in the CORRECT order you should then be COMPLETELY STUCK and unable to proceed.

kattykit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by kattykit on Aug 19, 14 3:16 PM
I also have the same problem. No lock piece for the tool box and no crowbar. When that board was opened earlier, there was no lock piece. I am stuck! Is there no way to get started again?

Go to: