mm39
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Grim Tales - The Bride collectors item

[Post New]by mm39 on Feb 11, 13 5:29 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game but still have the same problem. After placing the door on the branches at the hunting lodge roof top, the game won't let me proceed to the forest. There is no proceed arrow, no matter where I position the mouse. I have a number of big fish games, but will permanently this game if I can't get help!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Grim Tales - The Bride collectors item

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 12, 13 12:41 AM
Hi mm39,

Welcome to the Pond!

It sounds like you are doing everything right here so I am not too sure what the issue may be.

Just to let you know, some tasks need to be performed in a certain order in order to unlock subsequent goals, so having a look at the Walkthrough below should help you to see if you may have missed anything that needs to be completed before you can continue on into the forest:

Grim Tales: The Bride Walkthrough.

You could also try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble loading the next scene correctly. The advice in the following help article will help you to do that and despite the name of the article, the tips within are all basically geared toward enhancing your game's performance and display:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Finally as this is a game specific query, I will be moving it over to the Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition Forum now to keep things tidy.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/12/2013 at 12:42:05 AM PST

Go to: