Stuck in"the Invisible Man".

[Post New]by wmbridgett on Feb 11, 13 5:46 PM
I keep getting sent back to the HOS in the physicians room, but have already completed all the objects in there. Don't know know what else to do . Getting frustrated with this game. Used my free credit for it but think it was a mistake.

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Stuck in"the Invisible Man".

[Post New]by lemarmot on Feb 11, 13 6:18 PM
so stuck - I think it's near the very end - just keep going from room to room

seems to be in the lab where the 'invisible' mouse is - the red paper covering the cage shows that he's there

if I see that message 'use your inventory' another time, I'll give up until some one comes up with a walkthru

other than that frustration, I've liked the game a lot, HO scenes are ok by me

Janice

Edited on 02/11/2013 at 6:19:16 PM PST

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Feb 11, 13 8:30 PM
Hi wmbridgett,

I had the same problem with the Hidden Object scene in that area. I found that after I did the metal cutting mini game which is on the table right in front of the scene, I finally got a new list to search.

ETA: Oops! When I went back to the game, it was the same list as before but words were rebolded, then when I tried to go in and out, I got an error message that said Panic File! I guess it is a glitch.

Edited on 02/11/2013 at 8:30:35 PM PST

Beadfisher
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Beadfisher on Feb 11, 13 9:52 PM
Not only are the items rebolded, the list remains no matter where I go. Glitch. Grrr.

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Feb 11, 13 10:56 PM
I found that if I went back in the game and kept ignoring the HO scene and the bottom bar while moving along to click other tasks, the bar eventually changed and I was finally able to move past it.

There is no need to return to that scene and collect anything so if you can get the game to work, ignore it.

If the hint button pointed in that direction, I went in the door to the left of the Hidden Object scene that was causing the trouble and just kept on going. Finally I finished that whole area and was taken to an entirely different location.

There's still a glitch but, hope this helps someone else finish the game.

krb2460
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by krb2460 on Feb 12, 13 2:29 PM
I'm having all these same issues. So where is the Red Hen lab? I'm unable to use any of my inventory because the HO game items are still showing and will not go away.

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Feb 12, 13 2:48 PM
The Red Hen Lab is in the back far left room in a cabinet on the right hand side, where it says that you need a special key to open it. Sorry, I can't remember the name of the room but, it's the same room where you made the other elixir.

I'm not sure that I remember exactly how my list went away but, I believe that it happened by picking up a new inventory item or by finding another objective.

mer92830
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mer92830 on Feb 12, 13 7:19 PM
I think there are a lot of issues with this game. I got the PANIC message and have had to control,alt, delete three times out of this game because it freezes up on me. There are some real good glitches here!!!

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Feb 13, 13 4:01 PM
Well, I am stuck again, it keeps telling me to use an inventory item and nothing works, in the lab with the mouse, I have red mushrooms, red glass and a mirror, help. I am getting tired of this. I wish they at least has a walkthrough and I am not the only one that would like a walkthrough. This is so frustrating when you can't finish a game.

liz3010
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by liz3010 on Feb 17, 13 9:04 PM
Used my free credit also and so sorry..Hate this when stuck

gnipyt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by gnipyt on Feb 18, 13 4:17 AM
i found the locked cabinet but it's telling me part of the lock is missing...where is that part?

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Feb 24, 13 2:41 PM
Can anyone help me please? I am at the point of the blue and red candles. I have lit them but what am I supposed to do? The hint does not help me.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Mar 6, 13 5:38 PM
The hint system in this game is terrible. It says "use your inventory." I tried using every item everywhere.

I have 4 of the 5 template pieces, a bottle of iodine and red-pipe mushrooms. There doesn't appear to be anything I can do.

What's next?

[Post New]by someplace on Mar 9, 13 12:50 PM
To find the medallion key just look carefully behind the pipes on the right, above the Morse code poster in the telegraph room. There's something that will help.. good luck!

[Post New]by Elaina_Val on Feb 19, 14 11:27 PM
steve_san wrote:The hint system in this game is terrible. It says "use your inventory." I tried using every item everywhere.

I have 4 of the 5 template pieces, a bottle of iodine and red-pipe mushrooms. There doesn't appear to be anything I can do.

What's next?

[Post New]by Elaina_Val on Feb 19, 14 11:33 PM
In lab where the invisible books are on the table on the left is one of the invisible diaries and when you click on it to open it there are four pages. I can't remember the items but on each of the pages the first put the lizard the second page the moth and the third page I believe is the iodine. The fourth page I am stuck on because it is the last of the templets and the hint keeps sending me to this book but I can't put anything on it and I Can't cut it out to add to the last templet I need in my inventory. I am not sure now what I have to do to get past this book because even when I leave this room and go elsewhere the hint brings me back to the book. If you can get any further let me know.

[Post New]by Elaina_Val on Feb 19, 14 11:35 PM
Elaina_Val wrote:

In lecture hall where the invisible books are on the table on the left is one of the invisible diaries and when you click on it to open it there are four pages. I can't remember the items but on each of the pages the first put the lizard the second page the moth and the third page I believe is the iodine. The fourth page I am stuck on because it is the last of the templets and the hint keeps sending me to this book but I can't put anything on it and I Can't cut it out to add to the last templet I need in my inventory. I am not sure now what I have to do to get past this book because even when I leave this room and go elsewhere the hint brings me back to the book. If you can get any further let me know.

Edited on 02/19/2014 at 11:37:55 PM PST

Go to: