If you've never liked match 3's? This one will change your mind.

[Post New]by misformichelle on Feb 21, 09 4:35 PM
Cute graphics, plenty of different agendas to pass the levels, generous timers, fun bonus items, and an amusing concept.

This is a pretty endless game. With 100 'level' each of which contain 2-5 puzzles (at least at the level 35 point the most I've seen is 5. Most seem to have 3 or 4 games).

Fun uprades. Amusing 'enemies' which add a dimension to the match three not experienced before. They all do their own things to complicate the playboard.

Really not your usual match 3. I demo'd it even though I just downloaded FF3 and then? I was hooked. I even put FF on hold for this (which is unheard of as I'm a TM junkie!)

Definitely at least demo this game. The replayability is endless and mindless and mind using all at once. About 20 thumbs up!

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:If you've never liked match 3's? This one will change your mind.

[Post New]by BossBrat on Feb 23, 09 12:37 AM
I agree. I stopped playing match 3 games a long time ago, excepting the daily updates of unwell mel on game community. This one is so much different than the online game! I love it and will play it a lot, I'm sure.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Feb 23, 09 3:05 AM
I loved it, bought it, and can´t stop playing it.

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Feb 23, 09 10:10 AM
This will be the first Match 3 game in my collection. I've never been that into them, but this was a really cute, fun, and colorful game.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Feb 28, 09 6:10 AM
I loved it too, and the idea that I actually can help this poor sick man, and he really is a mess, is good. So, I like healing him and getting rid of all the nasty stuff that ails him like those yucky gunk and bugs.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Mar 4, 09 10:59 AM
I'm not usually for Match3 myself, but I found this one fun and it is on my to be purchased list. The only Match3's I have are the ones that combine into a TM type game.

Go to: