problem in Esme s lab

[Post New]by josoprano on Feb 12, 13 12:04 AM
I PLACE GLADRIEL IN THE ANIMATOR MACHINE IN ESME S LAB TO IMBUE THE GARGOYLE WITHE STRAINGTH BUT DONT WORK..

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:problem in Esme s lab

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 12, 13 3:29 AM
Hi josoprano,

Welcome to the Pond!

I haven't played this game yet so I am not too sure why that is not working out for you.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to make sure that no other tasks need to be completed first, as sometimes, tasks need to be tackled in a certain order.

If the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Feb 12, 13 4:03 AM
And I would suggest not typing in all caps! It's considered yelling and yelling is considered rude!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 15, 13 1:47 AM
Hi josoprano,

Before you can strengthen Gladriel there is an attachment you need to place on the machine first. Have you found this?

[Post New]by mam1mac on Feb 15, 13 9:22 PM
I have tried to put Gladriel in the machine also and am not able to do so. I have gone all through the strategy guide and have not missed any steps. I am unable to get this step to work. Don't know if I can continue if this step is skipped. Any suggestions????

[Post New]by steelerspride on Feb 17, 13 10:24 AM
I am also having the same problem with Gabriele. I cant get the amulet to sense bad sprits to then power gabreile. I have been all over the strategy guide and cant find anything I missed! If there is some secret here please let me know. I love the game so far.

jimisky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jimisky on Feb 28, 13 4:17 PM
I, too am having trouble with Esme's Lab. Have been all through the strategy guide and have missed nothing. Game won't let me use the red gem to find the markings in order to place Gladrielle in the animator. Please help as I can't go any further in the game.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Mar 1, 13 3:50 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear about these issues.

The help we can provide here on the Forum is pretty basic, and if you have already carried out the previous advice but it did not help, for in-depth support you'll have to contact our dedicated Tech Support Team.

It would be great if you could take the time to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team.

Thank you so much.

bfgTokoro

Edited on 03/01/2013 at 3:51:57 AM PST

[Post New]by riker444 on Mar 27, 13 9:19 AM
I'm stuck. I'm supposed to have a container to collect the snake venom, but cannot find anything that serves that purpose...????

[Post New]by riker444 on Mar 27, 13 9:24 AM
I'm stuck. I'm supposed to have a container to collect the snake venom, but cannot find anything that serves that purpose...????

[Post New]by jocelynannmc on Dec 14, 13 10:38 PM
I too am unable to place Gladriele in the animator. I have gone through the strategy guide about 4 times trying to find where I have made a mis-step. But everything is done. I've hooked the pump up at the right bottom of the machine. With so many people having this problem I think telling us we that we need to go to a "tech" person to figure it out is lame. If the moderator hasn't played the game, then he or she should go to tech and find an answer for us as a whole. This is more time efficient for the tech team. One person trying to find the answer instead of a group of individuals. What is the point of having a forum? So far..

Go to: