walkthrough

judith12
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

walkthrough

[Post New]by judith12 on Feb 12, 13 10:09 AM
Again No walkthrough, It's a no buy for me, didn't even try the demo. For those who bought the game, have a great afternoon playing it. Happy gaming everyone

smilestogo
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:walkthrough

[Post New]by smilestogo on Feb 12, 13 1:21 PM
Judith- just use Google for a walk through on this game...it's out there.

dancemom1
Clownfish
Clownfish
854 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Feb 12, 13 1:45 PM
This game has a nice helpful hint system, so you don't really need a walkthrough. It will show you where you need to go next. Give it a try and see what you think.

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Feb 12, 13 1:59 PM
smilestogo wrote:Judith- just use Google for a walk through on this game...it's out there.

I did use Google for the walkthrough, but I guess I didn't look hard enough. I finally skipped the rune puzzle and went on (hate when that happens)..

Thank you for the tip. I'll try again.

Edited on 02/12/2013 at 2:00:13 PM PST

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Feb 12, 13 9:19 PM
I really didn't need a walkthrough for this game.It is pretty much explains itself.

[Post New]by chall44 on Feb 13, 13 1:58 PM
im stuck with the locker combination

Hapless
Herring
Herring
331 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Feb 13, 13 2:13 PM
Please smilestogo where oh where is the walk through? I am stuck at the Sun and Moon puzzle, just can't figure it out.

Thanks
Linda

[Post New]by tracynavarro on Feb 13, 13 7:38 PM
I did google it, stuck at the end.....no last candle, hint not working....the only thing that came up from google was a download of the trial - not a walk through

[Post New]by dawn5600 on Feb 14, 13 8:01 AM
chall44 wrote:im stuck with the locker combination

[Post New]by dawn5600 on Feb 14, 13 8:03 AM
I am stuck on the combination to the locker

Nizzy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nizzy1 on Feb 14, 13 8:06 AM

Same here. I think it has something to do with the note containing the numbers made by IIII (4) and a diagonal through the four IIIIs to make five, but I haven't been able to make it work. Maybe you can.

Do you know where the container to melt the metal for the molds are?

Nizzy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nizzy1 on Feb 14, 13 8:13 AM
dancemom1 wrote:This game has a nice helpful hint system, so you don't really need a walkthrough. It will show you where you need to go next. Give it a try and see what you think.

This does work nicely most of the time, but no help for me when it came to the locker combination outside the school. I tried applying the note with the numbers written in IIII plus slashthrough for the number five, etc., but no luck. And the hint system just showed I should find this answer next. How did you find what the combination must be, please?

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,666 Posts

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Feb 14, 13 8:30 AM
Good Morning,
Don't count the slash through as part of your number.

Edited on 02/14/2013 at 8:33:10 AM PST

Nizzy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nizzy1 on Feb 14, 13 8:54 AM
MrsBruce32 wrote:Good Morning,
Don't count the slash through as part of your number.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hear that call44?

Nizzy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nizzy1 on Feb 14, 13 8:58 AM
Nizzy1 wrote:

Same here. I think it has something to do with the note containing the numbers made by IIII (4) and a diagonal through the four IIIIs to make five, but I haven't been able to make it work. Maybe you can.

Re locker combo, Mrs, Bruce acknowledges using the numbers from the note is right, just don't count the slashes. I tried it and it works just fine. Try it and I think you'll soon find the crucible to melt the metal in.

Nizzy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nizzy1 on Feb 14, 13 9:35 AM
Nizzy1 wrote:

Re locker combo, Mrs, Bruce acknowledges using the numbers from the note is right, just don't count the slashes. I tried it and it works just fine. Try it and I think you'll soon find the crucible to melt the metal in.

[Post New]by spelflicka on Feb 14, 13 4:21 PM
Thank you so much. I was stuck on the locker combination too. It you're still confused, remember the last number has a slash too. Avoid that slash and you'll be fine.

Thanks again, was able to get through it to the end after this very helpful tip.

[Post New]by janewheels on Feb 15, 13 6:03 AM
dancemom1 wrote:This game has a nice helpful hint system, so you don't really need a walkthrough. It will show you where you need to go next. Give it a try and see what you think.

Even with the hint system, which is very handy, I cannot figure out how to get through the front door - apparently I have to put a code in the mailbox - but what code.?? that is the question.

Jane

[Post New]by margiesbb55 on Feb 15, 13 11:58 AM
I'm also stuck at the locker. I tried with and without the slashes....I'm just not getting it. HELP!!!! I'm frustrated!

[Post New]by margiesbb55 on Feb 15, 13 12:01 PM
You can't find the walkthru on google. They don't have it.

Go to: