bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any But to Paint a Universe technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 13, 13 12:42 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Re:Post any But to Paint a Universe technical issues here only

[Post New]by ataloss on Feb 13, 13 7:10 PM
Game keeps flickering on and off.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 14, 13 3:12 AM
Hi ataloss,

The flickering can be caused by a couple things, but this help article has some troubleshooting steps you can try which may work in getting that running properly: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen .

If this issue persists after checking these, the best thing to do is to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team, so we can get to helping you right away.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Box For Colored Balls Is Gone

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Feb 21, 13 10:11 AM
Paused the game and when I went back the box that contains the colored balls for the the amount and order you need to complete was gone. Restarted game a couple times and it hasn't come back. Was on level 5. Am reinstalling game but need to know if this is a problem. Deleted game, reinstalled and still no balls. Would really like to continue playing, it is a fresh type of game. Thanks

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Box For Colored Balls Is Gone

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Feb 21, 13 11:02 AM
FYI. I Cleared Data and and the box came back but starting at square one. Will let you know if it happens again and I truly hope it doesn't. Cheers.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 22, 13 2:15 AM
Hi 123mikey321,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I have my finfer crossed for you that this doesn't happen again. If it does though, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and let them know what steps you've taken so far, so they can take a look what's going on and work with you directly on this issue. We would really appreciate it if you could take the time to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and attach it to your message.

Thank you so much.

bfgTokoro

Edited on 02/22/2013 at 2:24:50 AM PST

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Feb 22, 13 12:36 PM
Through Level 11 and no problems. What email address should I send the report to as I don't see a way to attach the zip file here? Challenging game.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 22, 13 3:22 PM
Hi 123mikey321,

If you encounter any issues or would like to contact our Tech Support Team, you can send them a message and attach files to this form here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Edited on 02/22/2013 at 3:27:10 PM PST

Go to: