pinwheels
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Level 11 Snowfall mountains (normal)

[Post New]by pinwheels on Feb 13, 13 8:47 AM
Ugh, can anyone hint how to clear this one with 3 stars. I am fine up until last wave where I get swarmed.

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Level 11 Snowfall mountains (normal)

[Post New]by festclick on Feb 13, 13 12:37 PM
Sell the mine. Darts in the 3 circular paths. Another dart just below castle. An artillery in middle near the bottom when you can afford it. Again, when you can afford put a cannon right of castle, then one left of it. That does the first wave. I probably have way more upgrades, but I had 265 gold left and you can put in more cannons if you can afford and need them. For wave 2, put another artillery on the left (not the nearest slot, the next one). Then fill up with cannon in every remaining slot. Do not use spells until the last wave. I had all slots filled (except the slot that costs diamonds I didn't need) by the end of the wave and 259 gold. Wave 3 is guys who heal, but they are dealt with by upgrading your artillery and cannon one level. By the end I had most of the slots (not the darts, I didn't upgrade them) at level 1. Then wave 4 is shamen and big slow guys. Use swamp, meteor and earthquake on separate groups. When your towers are firing use heroism, and freeze one of the groups. Upgrade your cannons and artillery, whichever aren't asleep, and target the shamen until they are dead. Keep upgrading cannon and artillery and you should get 3 stars.

pinwheels
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Level 11 Snowfall mountains (normal)

[Post New]by pinwheels on Feb 14, 13 6:48 AM
I solved it yesterday, I dont know if I did the same you did but I eventually made it. Now I am stuck on level 13 instead, haha.

Thanks for your answer though. Perhaps it helps someone else.

Go to: