bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Zuma Deluxe forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Zuma Deluxe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Zuma Deluxe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Welcome to Zuma Deluxe forum

[Post New]by cnmoore on Jul 1, 08 12:03 AM
Zuma! The game I've played at least once a week for 2 or 3 years Managed to get to the end of Adventure a while ago. Now I do Gauntlet and have gotten all but two screens up to Eagle status.

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

[Post New]by rentonwa on Jul 7, 08 10:20 PM
Zuma is the game that got me hooked on computer games. When I first bought it I played it every day for hours. I couldn't stop until I got to the end.
Is Gauntlet an addition or update to Zuma or another game?

[Post New]by Ninazar on Oct 7, 08 11:19 PM
Full marks to Zuma I ve been playing it since I bought it in 2005. I think its time we got an upgrade.

[Post New]by donnadecosta on Jan 18, 09 2:04 PM
I'm on level 12 how many levels are in the game?

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 2:44 PM
cool game good job

id927
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by id927 on Feb 28, 09 9:51 AM
I sure am glad I found this forum, and yes, a good question, how many levels are there. I had first gotten this game a few years back, but never installed it. I instead played all the Luxor games. Now in the back of my games drawer, I found this Zuma game after about four years and have finally installed it. Now I have to go to work and I am bummed that I have to quit playing. I absolutely loved it, although I had to get used to the 'rotating shooter' which is different than the Luxor games, which have the shooter sliding along the bottom!
Irene

[Post New]by Jankavkee on Mar 14, 09 2:26 AM
There are 12 levels to Zuma Deluxe. After the 12th you go onto a final board which is nothing like the previous levels - super fast, too. It took me nearly a year to get to it and then I reached it about 10 times before I was finally able to beat it. If you can beat that final board then you win. You get a bonus of 500,000 for every life you have remaining at that point so you can end up with several million. I scored 2.4mm or so. I still play occasionally but lost interest after I won. Thought I'd never win, though, for the longest time. It really is just having a good day that gets you through to the end.

[Post New]by deelescault on May 27, 09 1:32 PM
How do you beat level twelve? for the life of me I've been trying for months and cannot get past 12-6. is there a secret? Help!

[Post New]by aubergine on Jul 5, 09 8:49 PM
HELP!
I have reached level 12 and I replayed it all over again and again - probably more than 50 times!!! I am unable to finish this level and pass to the next one. Can anybody help? Thanks!

[Post New]by donnadecosta on Jul 19, 09 4:13 PM
hi all well it's been several months and I still can not get past 12-3 .... but I'm not ready to give up on it yet

[Post New]by kx1sacto on Oct 26, 09 9:59 PM
Can't wait for you guys to get the zuma's revenge from popcap after popcap and pogo..

[Post New]by ZumaMaster on Nov 5, 09 7:26 PM
Been playing zuma deluxe for a few years now on breaks at work.Compete with two friends for the fastes time from 12-1 to the end of 13. I'm the slowest of the three of us but have finished in the 15min. range many times( they can sometimes get in the low 13mins.) I do hold the fastest time for 12-5 at 1min.9sec. & level 13 at 1min50sec. Luck can play a big part in the game.Some times the game makes you work harder with poor ball combo's.

[Post New]by buffaroozi on Jan 9, 10 4:16 PM
i just bought zuma deluxe and its not letting me play it, its telling me i need a registration code, which i dont have..did anyone else have this problem who can help me????

[Post New]by mpcnaples on Jan 13, 10 5:44 AM
If you bought Zuma from bigfish games you do not need a product code since your 'membership' provides it. Try uninstalling the game and purchase from big fish and see what happens. It IS a great game!

4mica
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by 4mica on Jan 19, 10 1:07 PM
Wonderful game! Never tired of it!

[Post New]by akanonu on Jan 31, 10 9:42 AM
pls can i play this game with others?

[Post New]by Schletzie on Mar 6, 10 10:46 AM
When I quit Zuma Deluxe, it doesn't just quit and go back my my regular screen, it always brings up the Big Fish Games screen and I have to quit there. Does anyone know how to bypass this so when I hit Quit in Zuma, it quits!

[Post New]by Arwen123 on Jun 30, 10 10:30 AM
Just to let you other guys know I bought Zuma's Revenge and it's brilliant - but I can't get past level 53. If anyone's got any ideas or tips can you let me know. Thanks a million

Arwen

[Post New]by abbbie21 on Aug 16, 10 12:43 AM
wah! I thought I could finish all levels at one day. Well, it turned out that I lost all of my life at level 9-5. How could I go to the next level at the easiest way? help! )

Go to: