Last candle

Last candle

[Post New]by tracynavarro on Feb 13, 13 7:29 PM
I've only got 5/6. I've tried hint button, and it no longer works. I guess you have to figure out the end for yourself. I THINK the candle I might have missed was with the funnel. I took off the funnel, and the screen closed out. I didn't have a chance to grab the candle I saw there - and it won't let me back in.

Please someone tell me that isn't the candle I missed. I'd hate to think I'm at the very end and have a glitch.

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Last candle

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Feb 13, 13 7:30 PM
Having the same problem!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 13, 13 8:30 PM
Hi both of you,
I don't believe that is the last candle, I will go through game tomorrow and let you know locations of all candles. Just be patient.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Feb 13, 13 8:57 PM
Did ya get the one in the circle where you put the amulets in the room beyond Matthew?

Edited on 02/13/2013 at 9:00:27 PM PST

[Post New]by tracynavarro on Feb 13, 13 9:02 PM
So - here's what I found....the candle I missed, next to the funnel....was the one I was missing. Based on the technical thread, it's a glitch. I uninstalled, but my profile still had the same problem.

I had to restart under a new profile. I was more careful with the candles, and was able to finish. Wasn't happy to start from scratch - but that's the only thing that worked. It was surprisingly fast the second time though, since all the HOS were the same, so I zipped through them. Still had to skip that blasted gear puzzle though.

geniegal: Thanks! But yes, I got that one. It was the one next to the funnel that was my problem. I removed the funnel first, and it closed out without letting me get the candle.

Edited on 02/13/2013 at 9:03:48 PM PST

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 14, 13 9:09 AM
Hi everyone,
Here is the locations of all candles, in there order:
1. Next to Funnel (don't remove funnel first)
2. Next to Robot
3. On table (where you make the molds)
4. Cabinet right of the Locker
5. Shed in HOS- triggers after you fix the sledge hammer
6. Inner Circle where the amulets go.

florianna98
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by florianna98 on Feb 17, 13 7:00 PM
So if you removed the funnel and didn't grab the candle you are out of luck? No way to go back to get it? Grrrr

LoriBee62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by LoriBee62 on Feb 18, 13 4:09 PM
How annoying! I don't want to have to play the whole game over. That will take hours just to see the end. Very disappointed! We should get our money back.

[Post New]by healy6904 on Feb 20, 13 4:31 PM
Where is the funnel located?

7SlotFever
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 7SlotFever on Feb 20, 13 5:54 PM
Sigh,
Have the same problem.
Saw the candle with the funnel, grabbed the funnel first and am now at the end without it.

I don't want to play the whole game over again for this, it's rather irksome.

Also, for me the hint button stopped working, I was going to use it to locate the funnel.

darn darn darn darn... I have the unhappy.

7SlotFever
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 7SlotFever on Feb 20, 13 5:58 PM
healy6904 wrote:Where is the funnel located?

It's by the tool shed, next to the tire leaning against the wall but get the candle FIRST it's in the same screen as the funnel

dotty300
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by dotty300 on Feb 24, 13 9:27 PM
to remove the funnel do you need a tool to undo it?

[Post New]by heatherington on Feb 25, 13 8:53 AM
Use the hook on the funnel to remove it.

dotty300
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by dotty300 on Feb 25, 13 9:06 AM
ok thanks

dotty300
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by dotty300 on Feb 25, 13 10:12 AM
finished the game.makes me happy

johnathna5
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by johnathna5 on Feb 28, 13 12:36 PM
The Last Candle is up the stairs through the BIG metal door where you have to put a SUN and a Moon.

[Post New]by bunnytoday1 on Mar 7, 13 3:46 PM
I am sorry but that is a glitch or not the game should not be like this if you paid money for it! It needs to be fixed. No one should have to replay the game all over again. BIG FISH needs to fix this or refund the money back.....

[Post New]by Inluvwithsasha on Mar 31, 13 8:23 PM
This was a great game and I had no issues finding the last candle. Once you're in the last part of the school/building or whatever it was the door upstairs that you have to make the mold for with the sun and moon...you enter that room and the 6th candle is on the floor in the circle. You grab it and then you place the candles in the floor to proceed with game. Hope this helps.

7SlotFever
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 7SlotFever on Apr 8, 13 1:01 PM
Still waiting for a fix on this.
I just brought the game up on my list and was going to play it and realized that I was stalled at the end without the 6th candle.

I also clicked the funnel first instead of the candle.

I didn't think the game was good enough to play a second time just to see the end.

[Post New]by SexySqueaks on Apr 19, 13 12:52 AM
last candle is at the very end of the game..

Go to: