TheMagus84
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Which Dana Game is best?

[Post New]by TheMagus84 on Feb 13, 13 7:38 PM
I'v decided to give the romantic type games a try (I usually go for the creepy games). When I was looking I saw that the Dana Knightstone games looked pretty good. I trialed 2 of them and liked that there aren't hundreds of HO scenes. I just don't know which one will be the best. I'd like them to fit 2 qualities, a good story and a long game. I already know I like the game style. So any opinions about which game is best is helpful. Maybe add some reasons why you think its best too?
Thanks y'all.

Edited on 02/13/2013 at 7:42:27 PM PST

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Which Dana Game is best?

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Feb 14, 13 10:50 AM
i think the second one...............

TheMagus84
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by TheMagus84 on Feb 15, 13 6:31 AM
I trialed them both and liked the second ones story more. I just wanted to make sure it didn't stop being good after the trial. Thanks.

MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on Feb 18, 13 2:20 PM
Now that I've played all three, my favorite is the first game.

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Mar 28, 13 4:48 AM
I've played all three at least twice each, and have just finished them back to back for my reviews.

For my money, the best is the 2nd one. The first is starting to look a little dated, and has only very simple puzzles, no HOs. The 2nd's graphics are good, the story's good, there's 55 puzzles and a dozen or so HOs. And achievements! The third one is good, yes, beautiful again, but more sinister and dangerous than the others, they've put the achievements only in the CE, and the puzzles are now more often too hard than too easy.

So for me, Tuscany. If you're a bit more of a hardcore player, probably Austria.

CJ124
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by CJ124 on Apr 26, 14 10:54 AM
I am a grown man. This is one of my favorite series. I actually clapped "Bravo" when I finished the 1st one. When I first started playing it, I thought it was a bit too girly, and romantic, but as I continued, I was engulfed. My favorite one has to be the second. The third started out great, but was a bit disappointing in the end.

Edited on 04/26/2014 at 10:56:08 AM PST

Go to: