Gags pics

[Post New]by lazarev on Feb 21, 09 8:16 PM
For anybody who is wondering how all gags actually look like, here are helpful pics:

[removed by Moderator]

For anybody who is bored to death to wait for gags (especially if you, like me passed 2/3 of the game before realizing you have to CLICK on them), I found a way to have them appear VERY frequently. Since involves editing one of the hidden files of the game, it might be considered a cheat, so I'm hesitant posting here. Let me know if it belongs here or not.

Edited on 06/07/2012 at 3:24:05 PM PST

Re:Gags pics

[Post New]by lealove on Mar 15, 09 10:11 PM
please tell me how to find all the gags...im really getting tired of playing over and over but to no avail... Im down to those last two trophies.....pls

[Post New]by djoy2204 on May 24, 09 1:55 PM
Please post the cheat on the forum, or at least a link to where it can be found if you don't want to post it here. Or you may email it to me.

[Post New]by sherryz on Jun 4, 09 9:07 PM
would love to have the link. FINALLY got gold on 7 street so now i'm huntin bear.

missyray
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by missyray on Jun 12, 09 10:15 AM
Finished all gold and is running out of patience looking for gags. Please could you give the many people in the same situation the way to make the gags pop up sooner.

Edited on 06/12/2009 at 10:17:01 AM PST

Thomcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Thomcat on Mar 9, 11 9:52 AM
PLEASE send me the cheat-I have all the FF complete, except this one and Gone Fishing (which ALSO needs the silly gags!!!!!!!!!!). I would be thrilled!!

[removed by Moderator]

THANK YOU!!

Cin (Thomcat)

Edited on 06/07/2012 at 3:24:34 PM PST

[Post New]by smuckerstuff on Feb 27, 12 3:48 PM
Can you email me the cheat code for gags? i've beaten all levels in gold and gotten all other awards! [removed by Moderator]

Thanks!

Edited on 06/07/2012 at 3:24:51 PM PST

[Post New]by PitbullFinish on Jun 6, 12 4:42 PM
Tx bro for this pics
I need 9 gags now the rest i have
Tx again

Go to: