lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Need advice about this game

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 14, 13 2:03 PM
I checked this game out (because of the sale) and it sound intriguing. BUT most of the reviews say it's RPG/Strategy/HOG. I'm terrible at these games (RPG & Strategy) but will play them if there's a walkthrough. There IS but it's on a site I've never heard of before so I won't go there. I have to use walkthroughs for many of the games I've played lately (sometimes because I get impatient but usually because I'm clueless). How difficult IS this game?

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Need advice about this game

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 14, 13 6:15 PM
Thanks for your reply! Does he play video games? Maybe he just thinks this game is stupid or perhaps this type of game? Speaking of stupid, that would be me. What 17 year old doesn't play video games?

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 15, 13 6:32 PM
Thanks again! I have a ton (well, a few) PCCs so I wasn't concerned about the sale. I was more concerned about whether it was a game I would enjoy. From what you have said I think it would be much more frustrating.

[Post New]by hallovixen on Mar 14, 13 3:17 PM
I too bought this game because it was on sale. It said a game I would like. Ihave never seen a game like this. I don't have a clue and they sure don't give you one maybe it's because I'm 75 years old but I have been playing hidden objects games for a long time.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Mar 14, 13 3:41 PM
Hi hallovixen and Welcome! As it turns out I didn't bother getting the game because I thought it would be too difficult for me. If you are having the same problem, send an email to CS (the green envelope at the right), explain your problem and they will deactivate the game and issue a code that you can use to purchase another game. If you're a Game Club member you can use Live Chat (go to your Account page) and do it there.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 6, 13 6:13 AM
Hi, Lily

This isn't a hard game at all. It isn't even a game. It's the stupidest waste of time you'll ever find.

Go to: