Re:Oh Wow!!!

[Post New]by donkeyscommand on Feb 26, 09 5:24 PM
Personally, I will only play eternal. Puzzle mode is annoying and the timed mode doesn't give you half the time you need. In eternal it actually brings out what ever fun there is in the game but the ridiculous way it was made Why didn't they use a grid for the proteins? Nooo, they had to get them to float about and make it difficult to get anything good and also they HAD to put in viruses that move too much and by the time that you have a combo that could bust the virus it about 5 minutes too late! Frankly the way this game designs brings my views of it down sharply because it is so hard to play!If the company who made this watching, make a DNA 2 but add more colours, improve the graphics and for goodness sake give us a grid not a mess!

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

Re:Oh Wow!!!

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Feb 21, 11 5:15 AM
This is definitely an old game. I agree with you Donkey, I will only play in eternal mode too. The others are too confusing and difficult. I still haven't made up my mind if I want to get it or not. Eternal makes you think and gives you time to. I like games like that.

Go to: