Flashmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Scoring/Awards

[Post New]by Flashmom on Feb 15, 13 8:13 AM
Hi All:
I've looked through the forum posts, and see others are having the same issues I'm facing, but rarely are answers given. So, "enlightened genii"…. HELP!
1. How are the awards granted?
2. Someone said that you score higher if you click individually instead of sweep. Really? Ugh….
3. It seems that you get more points by using the Sword, Map, and "necklace," or by removing points (with the hook,) instead of selecting the correct points. Why would you be rewarded for finding what it is *not* instead of what it *is*?

I really love this game. I don't particularly like the mini-game where you take the falling pieces to fit in the "box." (I've figured out a trick, though.) But, all in all, it is fun.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

Scoring/Awards

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Mar 24, 13 9:50 PM
Flashmom wrote:
I really love this game. I don't particularly like the mini-game where you take the falling pieces to fit in the "box." (I've figured out a trick, though.)

Please do share?

Angel

Flashmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Scoring/Awards

[Post New]by Flashmom on Apr 26, 13 12:50 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I thought I would've seen something come up in my email.
The trick I found was to let many of the pieces fall. When you get the larger ones, place them first and then, fill in. Sound good?

Go to: