A Continued Game?

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Feb 15, 13 9:47 AM
This is the second Game that I've had Lately that's Continued! Why? You should give us a Warning BEFORE WE Pay for an Unfinished Product. Now I'll have to replay the whole thing again, just to understand what's happening, If you ever come out with the Sequel to this one!

Barb/FluffyDoodle

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:A Continued Game?

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 15, 13 10:57 AM
I was a little bummed too, FluffyDoodle, when I saw it was a continued game. I totally agree that it would be nice to know that beforehand (so I would pay a little bit more attention to what was happening in the game ), and I'll definitely let the folks here know about your great idea!

Thanks and happy gaming!

bfgIzara

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Feb 19, 13 11:08 PM
just what year will we ger it

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Feb 19, 13 11:32 PM
I was also surprised by the "To be continued", as this was a SE and I thought the game would be completed.
Actually, the game is a complete one, you did solve the quests set, so you did finish "this product". It is only at the end that there is a scenario for a further episode.
More information regarding the sequel should be directed to the developers Color Brush Studio.
Cheers

[Post New]by ColorBrushStudio on Feb 20, 13 4:05 AM
The work on the sequel has already begun, and you will definitely see continue
We took into account all your wishes and requests, and are willing to make the game to a new level of quality. See you soon)
ColorBrushStudio

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Feb 21, 13 1:51 PM
A cliffhanger ending seems to me to be a sneaky way to get us to pay CE prices for SE quality games. We get the first half for full price and the second half for full price.

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Feb 26, 13 3:02 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:
hydrogibbon wrote:A cliffhanger ending seems to me to be a sneaky way to get us to pay CE prices for SE quality games. We get the first half for full price and the second half for full price.

But, this was a quality SE game! Better than a lot of CEs, so I don't mine what I see as a sequel.

When I read here it was to be continued, I was concerned about finishing it. But, it has a fine ending. There are other games where the "bad guy" gets away, and you know you will face him or her again.

I enjoyed the game very much. It was harder than most, which was good. I liked the HOS, the interactive elements were just right.

My suggestions for improvement? The hint is too vague. It only says there is nothing to do, and it needs to direct you to another page. Not spell it out for us, not tell us what to do directly, but at least the page. I had to refer to the walk-through several times to find where to go next.

Also, please ColorBrushStudio, you need to translate better! Yes, "acute" means "sharp," but not as in a sharp piece of glass. That is a different use of the word "acute." Also, you have us find a "kameya" in a HOS. I believe it was a "cameo" you meant. "Mause" would be "mouse." Little things make a big difference!

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Feb 26, 13 3:05 PM
ColorBrushStudio wrote:The work on the sequel has already begun, and you will definitely see continue
We took into account all your wishes and requests, and are willing to make the game to a new level of quality. See you soon)
ColorBrushStudio

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Feb 26, 13 3:06 PM
So does that mean a CE coming out and we will be playing the whole game again with a small addition or a WHOLE nother game?

318Pisces
Clownfish
Clownfish
642 Posts

[Post New]by 318Pisces on Jun 13, 13 8:29 AM
Definitely a quality SE game!
Get your trekking shoes on, a lot of seeking here...
I liked the cliffhanger, gives me something to look forward to!

Karen

[Post New]by spiritlaughing on Jul 16, 13 11:19 AM
I am in the beginning of this particular game. I really like it, but I think I will wait for the next one and then finish the first one and then do the second.

So far it has a lot of HOS and love the graphics.

Go to: