How do you unlock snowfall mountain campaign

[Post New]by mrleyang on Feb 15, 13 11:31 AM
How do you unlock this campaign? I've already completed the forgotten field campaign with 60/60 stars.

What else do I need to do??

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:How do you unlock snowfall mountain campaign

[Post New]by festclick on Feb 15, 13 11:40 AM
It should have unlocked as soon as you finished the first campaign, regardless of how many stars you got. Sounds like a glitch in the game. Have you tried replaying the last level of the first campaign and then clicking Next level?

[Post New]by mrleyang on Feb 15, 13 5:09 PM
Thanks for replying.

I just completed the last level and tried again. Still no unlock.

No idea why this is. Does anybody else have the same issue?

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on Feb 17, 13 6:59 PM
Another idea. Make sure you are on the same level of difficulty. I had it unlocked for easy but not for normal. If I had been playing normal it still showed locked. I had to change it back to easy.

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Feb 18, 13 1:51 PM
When you finish level 1-20 and the victory screen comes up, do you click on the check mark on the lower right that normally takes you to the next level? Doing that takes me directly to level 2-1.

Edit: I did some testing. If I did the first campaign on easy, then switched to a different difficulty mode, the second campaign would show as locked. I switched back to easy and then I could enter the second campaign level select screen. Once in that screen I could switch to a different difficulty mode. If I entered level 2-1 in that mode, the second campaign would then be permanently unlocked in that mode. (I didn't have to play 2-1, I just needed to go in and out.)

Edited on 02/20/2013 at 8:36:40 AM PST

Go to: