bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shadows: Price for Our Sins forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 16, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Shadows: Price for Our Sins forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shadows: Price for Our Sins players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Shadows: Price for Our Sins forum

[Post New]by lillie05 on Feb 17, 13 8:31 AM
after entering the gates, there is a notice upon the skull and bones, i have clicked on the notice multiple times and am unable to pick it up to continue on, is there any one who can help

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 20, 13 1:30 AM
Hi lillie05,

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.If this does not help, this could be related to the computer configuration. Our Tech Support Team would be happy to look into this for you. You can click on the green envelope to the right of the page to contact them.

I hope you will be able to finish this game!

bfgTokoro

phyrbrd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by phyrbrd on Feb 21, 13 10:00 AM
I can not locate the floppy disc in the tac room. I have been all over the screen. I don't believe it's there. Can anyone tell me if they are having the same problem.

[Post New]by tooiebrat on Feb 22, 13 11:15 AM
I CAN'T SEEM TO GET PAST PLACINGING THE RING ON THE STATUES FINGER. NOTHING WILL WORK PAST THIS POINT??? THE HINT STOPPED WORKING, THE GAME MAP STOPPED WORKING AND I CAN'T PROGRESS???

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 2, 13 10:11 AM
Hey there tooiebrat and welcome to the Pond!

I was stumped at that part too, but all you have to do is **SPOILER ALERT** place the empty bottle in the statues hands and collect the tears. You'll then be able to collect the holy water and use that in the book on the bench in the church.**END SPOILER**

I hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgIzara

fbix5
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by fbix5 on Mar 7, 13 9:44 AM
Go to the book in the hidden object game and leaf through the pages, it will come to the item you want.

[Post New]by bubbabrindle on Mar 13, 13 9:09 AM
I can't get the Knight's jousting game to do anything. Do I need to put something from my inventory on the Knight's or what?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 13, 13 8:14 PM
bubbabrindle wrote:I can't get the Knight's jousting game to do anything. Do I need to put something from my inventory on the Knight's or what?

You won't be able to solve that puzzle for quite a while. It's not missing any parts, but you do need to find a clue about where the knights should be pointing. You'll know when you find the clue. Just do other things until you find it.

[Post New]by sassielady4700 on Jun 27, 13 2:00 PM
i can not get the 10 on the page or get the squrad to remove help

Go to: