bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

UPDATE! New PC Version Available today! February 16, 2013

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 16, 13 7:02 AM
Hi Fishies,

Great news! We now have a new PC version of The Invisible Man that fixes the following:

• Game crashing during the trial period
• Game freezes, espically those encountered upon entering the 'Physics Laboratory'

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If your game is still giving you problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

dubbe181
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC Version Available today! February 16, 2013

[Post New]by dubbe181 on Feb 16, 13 11:15 AM
reinstalled and installed again but problems not solved

[Post New]by Mary_Game_Nut on Feb 17, 13 1:13 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled as described for the fix, but I get the same error msg and the same problem with the HOG in the lab.

Lvlady48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Lvlady48 on Feb 17, 13 1:16 PM
Same here.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 17, 13 4:21 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry you're still running into through even after getting the updated version of this game!

It may be that some files from the old version weren't completely removed and are still causing problems. Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look and work with you directly to get the game running correctly again. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 02/17/2013 at 4:22:14 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Feb 23, 13 11:47 PM
Hi there,
Add me to the list of those who uninstalled and reinstalled this latest version with the same problems occuring.
The find list from the HOS in the Lab is "stuck" at the bottom of the screen and every move I make is counted as a missed hit in the HOS and I get the "freeze" in scenes no matter where I go.
If I actually click on the HOS in the Lab, the entire game freezes and I get the Panic FIle and have to exit via the Task Manager.
Both DR Felix and Screenshots sent to CS.
I sincerely hope that the next "fix" actually addresses this problem as I (along with many others I am certain) would like to finish the game.
Cheers

Go to: