Level 29!

[Post New]by Magorra on Feb 16, 13 7:39 AM
I have all the supplies for 25 houses, sent chairs, soldiers and daggers to Rome yay, but I'm struggling with the city and the lay out please help. Do I design two cities?

Level 29!

[Post New]by Arwencire on Mar 6, 14 5:41 AM
Magorra wrote:I have all the supplies for 25 houses, sent chairs, soldiers and daggers to Rome yay, but I'm struggling with the city and the lay out please help. Do I design two cities?

This is a VERY late reply but lvl 29 got me confused too, not the lay out but the need of upgraded houses were. The statement for the demand for those SAID 22! houses level 15 (so not 25) but when I got 22 of them to lvl 15 I did not get an ending of the level. to Solve that bug I build 4 houses more (hehe just to be sure) and when those became level 15 the game finally gave me my next Mansion parts, hence I DID IT AT LAST!
Took me 4 hours realtime to figure this out rofl.
I have to mention I play the Dutch version of the game, might be the english version does not have this bug.
About the lay out of Housing blocks: I used 3 roadblocks of 14x18 squares, that gave room for 10 houses and 2 Parks/Ponds whatever in the middle. I connected those 3 blocks with roads and just one big Monument in the middle. Worked like a charm that way!

Go to: