bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 17, 13 12:29 AM
Set out to rescue your fiance from a supernatural force that feeds on human suffering in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death! As you explore visually stunning mystical dimensions in a bid to reunite other lovers and weaken the grip of the entity, you'll find useful items, solve puzzles and enjoy a richly layered and compelling hidden object experience! Can you save your fiance before the maw of wickedness consumes him?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

* Bonus chapter
* Strategy guide
* Concept art
* Wallpapers
* Morphing objects

Edited on 02/17/2013 at 12:43:13 AM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Feb 17, 13 3:38 AM
Well, this worked out nicely... I already had one credit in my account so I bought another one to cover the purchase of one CE and I got the other CE for free with the sale. Two CEs for $6.99.

Thanks BFG!

margit50
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by margit50 on Feb 17, 13 4:07 AM
I had demoed the game on another side. Had really liked it, and bought it in the sale today.

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Feb 17, 13 4:23 AM
Wow...just waiting for the download/install and can't believe there is only one comment.. ...I hope this is a good game..I need something new and would like to get on this two for one deal..Thank you ..things like this keep me here..

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by puzzle_player on Feb 17, 13 6:30 AM
I've been waiting for this sale. I had been without my computer for 3 months and got really behind in buying my CE's I thought I would never get caught up. Then this sale came so I had to get them all, which was about 20. Still alot of money but it makes me feel better knowing I only had to pay for 10.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Feb 17, 13 8:09 AM
I love love love this game. I played 30 minutes and stopped to buy it. Now I have something worth while to play today, yahoo!!!

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Feb 17, 13 10:07 AM
Wow, puzzle player you are making up for lost time. Happy, happy gaming to you!

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by puzzle_player on Feb 17, 13 11:53 AM
I sure am, thanks

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Feb 17, 13 2:20 PM
A well-constructed game that should have been fun, but the constant skulls and violent death wore me out before the hour trial was up.

Why do so many games have to so ghoulish and bloody or gloomy? I cannot enjoy this one because of its theme.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 18, 13 1:58 AM
Whoa, Nellie, you must not have played long as there is tender poignancy in each of the heart segments. I wasn't expecting this and it totally changes the mood

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 12, 13 9:09 AM
we think this game was great, it had a good plot. we give it a 4 out of 5 stars------------------------doug & lisa.......... .............. ............... ...........................

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Aug 17, 13 3:54 PM
For those who wonder about CE vs SE - this is probably one of the few CE's I feel are worth it. The bonus game is so long and well made it is like getting two games for the price of one. I don't care about "morphing objects" and "collectables" and "awards" - but I do like a nice long game. If more games had bonus chapters of this length, I would make an effort to buy CEs.

The one thing I don't like is the very occultish, violent nature of the game. It's really creepy. Someone before me mentioned that they think the tender nature of the love story negates that - for them maybe, but it really creeped me out. I think this one a bit too occultish for my tastes. It's a well made, involved game, but demons and bloody daggers is little too much for me.

Edited on 08/17/2013 at 3:57:18 PM PST

[Post New]by Tonyztx on Apr 2, 14 6:48 AM
Can anyone help please ---------treasury room i can not find the peg to tie the rope to stop water---------ive looked through every chapter for the peg.
I love this game.

Go to: