The fishermans house

[Post New]by hotgirl_50 on Feb 17, 13 12:31 AM
i got to the fisherman's house and put the cleaning solution on the chest and now nothing no hints no blue ! on my map and the hint button just refills and no hints what do I do?

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:The fishermans house

[Post New]by littletanpom on Feb 17, 13 7:11 AM
Anyone figured out the seashells on the chest??

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Feb 17, 13 9:09 AM
littletanpom wrote:Anyone figured out the seashells on the chest??

Has ANYONE finished this section? I can't continue until I do this and I'm totally stuck.

cmh47
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by cmh47 on Feb 17, 13 9:18 AM
redknight wrote:
littletanpom wrote:Anyone figured out the seashells on the chest??

Has ANYONE finished this section? I can't continue until I do this and I'm totally stuck.

I was also stuck at this point. I had closed the game down to come to the forum looking for help but didn't find an answer. I decided to go back to the game and try again, when the game opened the box was open and the last two items were inside. Before trying the forum I had noticed two drawings of shells to the left of the screen and a third on a piece of paper to the back of the scene. I had been clicking on the images on the top of the box in different orders but nothing was happening this is why I came to the forum.

I know this must sound a bit garbbled but I hope it helps.

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Feb 17, 13 9:23 AM
I've noticed them too but all I ever get when trying the puzzle is Dylan saying that I need to know what shells to push.

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by littletanpom on Feb 17, 13 11:13 AM
I just came to the forum to see if anyone had posted if they solved this. Since no one has posted I went back to the scene and noticed that there are "four" sea shells total. I thought that was what I was doing wrong for I first only saw 3 shells. I messed around with the 4 shell pictures and the box opened. Sorry I can't tell you the order but that was what I was doing when it opened.

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by littletanpom on Feb 17, 13 12:10 PM
" i got to the fisherman's house and put the cleaning solution on the chest and now nothing no hints no blue ! on my map and the hint button just refills and no hints what do I do? "

This where I am stumped also. I got the sea shells figured out and did all that. I poured the cleaning solution on the chest also and now I have not hits nor does the map show me where I need to go next. Anyone got this figured out or know where I should go next???

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by littletanpom on Feb 17, 13 2:49 PM
Accidentally figured it out - look at the cannon.

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Feb 17, 13 2:57 PM
littletanpom wrote:I just came to the forum to see if anyone had posted if they solved this. Since no one has posted I went back to the scene and noticed that there are "four" sea shells total. I thought that was what I was doing wrong for I first only saw 3 shells. I messed around with the 4 shell pictures and the box opened. Sorry I can't tell you the order but that was what I was doing when it opened.

Thanks a lot. I did what you said and, after a couple tries, it worked.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Mar 15, 13 12:03 PM
SPOILER

Use the sulphur to light the fuse on the cannon to pull the boat over, then the fisherman will give you something useful and you can progress.

[Post New]by boo7405 on Apr 2, 13 2:21 PM
the sea shells light up

BarbLeigh
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by BarbLeigh on Apr 6, 13 7:29 AM
Tiger2010 wrote:SPOILER

Use the sulphur to light the fuse on the cannon to pull the boat over, then the fisherman will give you something useful and you can progress.

Where did you get the sulphur?????????

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 9, 13 10:38 AM
Hey there BarbLeigh,

I used the silicon to light the fuse - **SPOILER ALERT** if you place the jolly rodger on the wheel and turn it, you'll be able to collect the silicon and the scissors. Then place the hook on the rope on the cannon, and the silicon on the fuse and bring in the row boat. **END SPOILER**

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Edited on 04/09/2013 at 10:38:43 AM PST

[Post New]by morespins on May 18, 13 2:07 PM
If you've acquired the rope with the hook, look at the cannon and put it there. Apply the silicon to the fuse and that should solve the problem.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 23, 13 11:53 AM
Welcome to the Pond, morespins, and thanks for including that tip!

Hope you enjoyed the game!

bfgIzara

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Jun 2, 13 3:53 AM
Okay, yes the Seashells light up when pressed,
and there are only the 3 that show "Active",
{top row 1st and 2nd and bottom row 3rd}
and The Hint Button only ever points to the 1st one (top left).
Have tried ever possible combo, and closed/reopened game w/o any change,
frustrated enough to Skip (which I don't like to do)
but there's no option available for that.
ARGH.......Help???
the kat
=^,,^=

[Post New]by exmanc67 on Jul 15, 13 10:49 AM
Katbear50, I'm in the same situation as you. Have you got it figured yet? Where is the fourth drawing?

Go to: