ROSES777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

NUMBER 10 HO GAME

[Post New]by ROSES777 on Feb 17, 13 6:12 AM
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE PENCIL TO WRITE NUMBER 10 IN THE HO RIVERSIDE SCREEN. ? I HAVE REINSTALLED AND ALSO TRIED A NEW PROFILE STILL SAME PROBLEM. ALSO ALL MY THINGS ARE UPDATED THANKS TO BIG FISH LAST WEEK.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:NUMBER 10 HO GAME

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 17, 13 6:28 AM
You put the pencil right between the 7 and the 3 to make it a + sign. You always know that you have the right spot when the cursor turns into a gear.

Hope this helps.

ROSES777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ROSES777 on Feb 17, 13 3:38 PM
A big thank you Valdy,that worked great ,just finished the game. There are several problem but not so bad. I liked this game very much.. my husband is terminally ill and i'm his fulltime caregiver,so these ho's are just my cup of tea. Wished I COULD BUY MORE GAMES BUT I'm an unpaid caregiver living on his social securit . Still God is faithful and I AM BLESSED .

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Feb 21, 13 9:54 AM
ROSES777 wrote:A big thank you Valdy,that worked great ,just finished the game. There are several problem but not so bad. I liked this game very much.. my husband is terminally ill and i'm his fulltime caregiver,so these ho's are just my cup of tea. Wished I COULD BUY MORE GAMES BUT I'm an unpaid caregiver living on his social securit . Still God is faithful and I AM BLESSED .

Please check your messages.

Go to: