The Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince

[Post New]by theresa60 on Feb 17, 13 1:34 PM
I'm stuck in the last section of Dark Parables The Exiled Prince. I can't find the evidence in the Cinderella's shoe closet from page 16. Everytime I try to click on her glass slipper upon the right shelf nothing happensand I'm not able to unlock the lock at the bottom of the cabinet in that room What do I do next? I'm very frustrated!

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Re:The Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Feb 17, 13 3:44 PM
Hi theresa60. You are in the wrong place. If you post your enquiry into the game forums then I expect that someone will be able to help you. These are the word game forums where we just play word games of our own making. Best of luck. Annieliz

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 17, 13 5:28 PM
Hi theresa60,

As annieliz1 said, the best place for this question is our specific Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Forum. I'm going to go ahead and move this discussion over there now.

In regard to the glass slipper, first I'd suggest checking out the walkthrough we have for the game to be sure there isn't something else that might need to be done before the game will let you get the slipper or unlock the cabinet. You can go to that page by clicking right here.

If it seems more like you're experiencing a kind of technical issue with the game, then please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look and work with you directly to get everything resolved. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Feb 18, 13 6:33 AM
theresa60-

That Shoe on the shelf on your right in Cinderella’s Shoe Closet is really only to draw your attention. The Golden Switch Handel, which is beneath the Shoe, is what’s important. Once you have that Golden Switch Handel in Inventory, you can no longer zoom in to that Shoe. And there is no Key to open that Wooden Cabinet. But you should now have a HO Scene in that room, which is up the stairs and behind that Statue of the Prince; it’s at that Small Castle. And this HO Scene will give you the Stone Halberd. The Stone Halberd and the Knight’s Shield, which you should already have in Inventory, will grant you access to the Armory. Give the Items to the Knight’s Statue, which is at the bottom of the Stairs in the room with the Prince’s Statue. Inside the Armory, way over on your left, is a Sturdy Axe. And that Sturdy Axe is your Key to that Wooden Cabinet in Cinderella’s Shoe Closet.

I do hope this helps you, and Happy Gaming!

-BlackDark

Go to: