bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 18, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess forum

[Post New]by tinyzac on Feb 20, 13 5:52 AM
my apologies everyone forget my question on level 22 dufus that i am i hadnt upgraded yogurt factory when i did wallah level solved

[Post New]by DonaldSparrow on Feb 24, 13 11:50 AM
tinyzac!!!!!!!!!!!

-first you have to do all the building upgrades
-then gather up a tree for trols, and open it, it will give you the money for yogurt
-build a yogurt, make him an upgrade, and later change the yogurt in a tree

I hope this will help you!

[Post New]by momvon41 on Mar 2, 13 3:07 PM
having trouble getting thru level 16 don't seem to be able to get any gold to build the market can anyone help please

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 5, 13 3:51 AM
Hi momvon41,

I found some help for level 16 in the thread here!

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Welcome to Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess forum

[Post New]by LOYETTA on Mar 21, 13 2:33 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
i am suck on level 39 i need help

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 21, 13 3:18 PM
Hi LOYETTA,

It looks like a few players were having trouble with this level! I found another thread about it that has some good info about how to get through. You can check it out by following this link: Level 39.

If you'd like some more specific advice, I'd definitely post over in that thread too. I'm sure the other Fishies there will be happy to swim in to help!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by toconfussed on Mar 26, 13 8:26 AM
I am at level 39 and can't solve. How is this solved?

[Post New]by scratch1 on May 4, 13 6:30 PM
Hi fellow gamers. I am stuck at level 19. I do not know how to get the money I need to get my workers. I am 70 years young and do so enjoy these games. They keep my brain working and get me all upset when I get to a place I can't figure how to get to the next level. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by philforest on May 19, 13 1:12 PM
As I've said before, I love this game. My only complaint is time. Many folks posting on here seem to saying they've managed to get gold stars frequently. I can't get even one after the first three or four levels, where it's a gimmie. I can complete every level, bur nightfall always seems to come when I'm only about half-way through. Is there a key to timing? For example, does it help to concentrate on the objectives in the order they're listed? Does it really help to use the speed-up buttons in the upper right? If so, which ones are better? Stuff like that. Anything that might help me improve my time will be appreciated.

[Post New]by rblake1 on Oct 18, 13 2:15 PM
I have tried to load sweet kingdom and will only load to 94%.

Lilsnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Lilsnana on Oct 20, 13 8:35 AM
Who is Sweet Kingdom made/created by? Will there be a sequel? When? Best TM game ever!!!

Go to: