bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 18, 13 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jan0316 on Feb 18, 13 5:47 AM
On level 7, one of the objectives is to hire 4 more donkeys for a total of 9. I have hires all 9 but it never registers that I have hired any. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail. I can not play any further as it will not let me go on to level 8. Any suggestions?

MsWatts
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by MsWatts on Feb 18, 13 6:26 AM
Is it possible for this game to load "Trial Expired" ? I have no recollection of playing this game and it is Tomorrow's Game Today. Tee Hee!

BEN1972
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by BEN1972 on Feb 18, 13 8:40 AM
I had that problem too with the hiring of workers. It's not the donkeys you need, it's the item collectors.

NatalyWho
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by NatalyWho on Feb 18, 13 9:03 AM
BEN1972 what level do you play?

It just seams you miss some thing to build...

Edited on 02/18/2013 at 9:15:59 AM PST

[Post New]by tammy89333 on Feb 18, 13 9:24 AM
I am having issues getting this game to start. When I click the play button it closes the game manager and a black blank screen comes up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Anyone else having this issue...?? Would like to try this game before the end of the day....Thanks

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Feb 18, 13 9:44 AM
Hi MsWatts,

reload/re-install the game, if it still shows "Trial expired" after re-opening the GameManager. That usually helps. Hope you're not on limited DL!

NatalyWho
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by NatalyWho on Feb 18, 13 9:44 AM
tammy89333, it seams you have problems with playing video. Just wait couple of seconds and click mouse button. The game should skip the video.
Or you can just create a new player - leave the game and start again! This will skip video too.

Edited on 02/18/2013 at 9:49:13 AM PST

[Post New]by tammy89333 on Feb 18, 13 10:36 AM
NatalyWho, I tried the click of the mouse as you suggested, but it didn't seem to work either. I just wondering why it closes down the whole game manager. But when I finally get the black screen to close it reopens the game manager as if I had played the game...Very strange

NatalyWho
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by NatalyWho on Feb 18, 13 10:44 AM
tammy89333 Try to turn off the full screen mode and press the Start button. And if everything will be fine - turn on the full screen in game.

JajsMother
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by JajsMother on Feb 18, 13 11:23 AM
My machine often runs at 100% CPU while playing this game. Sometimes I can end the game through Task Manager, others I have to power the machine down. I did not have this problem with the survey version. The survey version was the smoothest game play I've had from Big Fish in a long time.

I'm on Windows 7, 4G ram, 1.67GHz processor.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 18, 13 1:29 PM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like there are a few different things coming up here - I'll try to address the main issues for you.

MsWatts ~ Uninstalling and reinstalling the game should get everything straightened out with the timer. The help article here has some info about that kind of issue.

tammy89333 ~ what you describe seems like a kind of crash. With that sort of issue, the first thing we suggest is checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. You can read more about how to do that here.

JajsMother ~ it may be that the full version of this game is a bigger file than the trial and is now using up a bit more space and memory on your computer. It might help to free up some space by uninstalling some older games you've already finished. (You'll be able to reinstall them from your Purchase Historyhere again if you want to. )

And for everyone - if those first suggestions don't get everything resolved for you, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to really delve in to what is going on with each of these issues and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 02/18/2013 at 1:29:33 PM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Feb 18, 13 2:30 PM
Evidently because I have a multiscreen set up, it tells me the game will not go full screen and it is too small otherwise.
This is the first game with this problem. Way too inconvenient to change the settings all the time if I want to play the game.
Please tell me moderator that this will be fixed.

Live chat says it is not available and it is only 2:30 pst.

Edited on 02/18/2013 at 2:31:52 PM PST

[Post New]by tammy89333 on Feb 18, 13 4:51 PM
Thanks to everyone for all of the help...I'm finally able to play the game. Not sure what exactly I did to fix the issue...But I can play now...Happy fishing...

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 18, 13 5:20 PM
Hi Csustar,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the game display! Our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a look and see what adjustments can be made to get the full screen mode working with your monitor set up.

Our Live Chat Team is not available right now because today is a federal holiday in the U.S. You can definitely still get in touch with Tech Support through the Contact Us page. We'll have representatives working on emails both here and later tonight when our Cork office opens. And you can also try back for Chat tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by wastingtime135 on Feb 18, 13 8:04 PM
I am having the same problem--says it will not play full screen in multi-display mode and it is not a simple matter to change that, as far as I can tell. Small screen is too small...

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Feb 19, 13 1:02 AM
I have also got 2 monitors and have the same problem as the other 2 players. It tells me that the resolution is too low and am set to full resolution on both my monitors.

It has never happened before

Edited on 02/19/2013 at 1:03:35 AM PST

NatalyWho
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by NatalyWho on Feb 19, 13 1:23 AM
just turn off the multi-monitors mode in windows and you'll have the full-screen! Or use Windows 8 or XP. It works on it with multi-monitors.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 19, 13 2:54 AM
Hi Fishies,

For those of you using multi-screens, turning off your secondary monitor should help matters i.e. the one that doesn't normally display your games.

If that doesn't work, for dedicated support and some helpful advice, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team so we can get to helping you right away.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Feb 19, 13 4:29 AM
I expect to play games without any computer adjustments. So I just won't buy it. I know that everything on my computer is up to date.

Go to: