Totally stuck with pirate and darts

[Post New]by sabinepranjic on Feb 18, 13 3:30 AM
I have three darts and a pirate, hints are vanishing into the nirvana and there are no blue clues. What have I to do next? I am stumbling around. I de- and reinstalled the game, but it's still the same. Can anyone please help me?

Re:Totally stuck with pirate and darts

[Post New]by Tawny67 on Feb 19, 13 12:28 AM
Hi I had that problem for a while to, but then I clicked on the slide in the projector and all ok , hints came back and the next blue clue, hope this helps x

[Post New]by sabinepranjic on Feb 19, 13 3:11 AM
Tawny, you are the greatest! I performed your proposal and it works . I am so happy - I love this game, now I can go further. Thousand thanks from Germany.

mysharona1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by mysharona1 on Feb 22, 13 7:39 PM
Thank you so much Tawny!! I had the same exact problem!!

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Feb 23, 13 8:02 PM
same problem here?????? Only when I went back to the theatre to adjust the movie slides, I had the same problem. No change. I have tried the diagnostics for Dr. Felix and nothing back from Big Fish Technical Support. I've used BFG a very long time. Several years and never had any problems. why is tech support not getting back to me, maybe they don't know why? If it's not working right to let me finish the game after I paid for it, I expect a refund or a swap. I can't leave a reply on the next discussion because it is locked. So what now? I've been waiting on my big fish little stuffed fish for years and still have not got it. Is there anybody in the company actually reading these, because this is the second game in a week with the same problem and I get no responses back. I even directly emailed someone where it say's "contact us" and I still am being ignored. If this continues, thee are tons of other sites that offer these games and I have to say, they are less expensive. I think it's time for a change. A lot of other companies offer the same games at a better price and they still don't respond! What is the deal, this is my last attempt.

Edited on 02/23/2013 at 8:34:43 PM PST

[Post New]by juanitainny on Feb 26, 13 5:47 AM
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still doesn't do anything when I click on the slide my hint vanishes

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 2, 13 10:11 AM
Hey Fishies,

Just swimming in with a little advice!

juanitainny: When you select the slides are they going straight back into your inventory? If yes then be sure that you're placing the slides in the correct slot. If that still doesn't help then I've found that the Hint button usually directs me to where I need to be.

bsbagwell: Thanks for contacting our Tech Support Team with that Dr. Felix report. It usually takes only 24-72 hours for them to reply, so if you have yet to hear back please be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder, as reply messages can sometimes end up there. They will definitely help with some options for the game, as well as help with that plush Felix!

If you are still not receiving a reply from our Tech Support you can also also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

ginabelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ginabelle on Mar 28, 13 9:23 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game and still have no hint button. I have also clicked on the slides to no avail. I have also restarted my computer. Any other suggestions? This is very frustrating.

ginabelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ginabelle on Mar 28, 13 10:25 AM
I finally figured out the fan and have now completed the game.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 30, 13 10:11 AM
That's great, ginabelle! I hope you enjoyed the game!

bfgIzara

Go to: