Level 12

[Post New]by drgncollector11 on Feb 18, 13 5:28 AM
Has anyone figured out how to give the ogre the 20 cheese needed before time runs out to achieve the sun for this level?

PreGab12
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Level 12

[Post New]by PreGab12 on Feb 18, 13 5:41 AM
Well, I didn't build a sawmill(but sold cheese to get past the guard) - but at the start I'd made so I could produce cheese,doubled them and protected. AND important at the beginning was to make a market(with the starting gold). I think I on my way speeded up the production as well. Hope this helps

Level 12

[Post New]by HaroldPutter on Feb 18, 13 5:55 AM
drgncollector11 wrote:Has anyone figured out how to give the ogre the 20 cheese needed before time runs out to achieve the sun for this level?

First we need to build a market, then build a separator and creamery. when produce 1 cheese, it can be sold, to buy goblin (700)
Then duplicate all of the buildings,
Collect 2 cheese,and sell it for goblin (1200)
and then we would need somewhere around 400 trees for upgrades and defens
and the last thing we need to collect 20 cheese for evil orc )

Re:Level 12

[Post New]by caj_gamer on Dec 30, 13 10:42 PM
re: HaroldPutter wrote

First we need to build a market, then build a separator and creamery. when produce 1 cheese, it can be sold, to buy goblin (700)
Then duplicate all of the buildings,
Collect 2 cheese,and sell it for goblin (1200)
and then we would need somewhere around 400 trees for upgrades and defens
and the last thing we need to collect 20 cheese for evil orc )

I've tried this strategy as well as a few other variations like building a market, paying the goblin 700, and selling curd to then build the cheese, but it seems to take forever to make all of the products compared to the previous levels and the best time I can get is 20 minutes which is double the time of 10 minutes. Something seems a little off as I haven't had much trouble in the previous levels.

Any other strategies????

Edited Shortly After Playing it again with fresh eyes...

Ahhh! Duh! I just realized that I only had 1 worker to begin! No wonder everything took so long. So I made that a first priority and hiring up to 4 for the rest of the game. With the first 2,000 I built the market, hired 1 worker, built the separator, and the creamery and sold 2 cheese to pay the 700 to the Goblin and moved from there and had plenty of time to spare thereafter.

Good luck!

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 11:59:57 PM PST

Go to: