Level 39

Level 39

[Post New]by Hopebr on Feb 18, 13 9:33 PM
Help?

Re:Level 39

[Post New]by jjtaylor60 on Feb 19, 13 2:04 PM
I have replayed this level too many times to count and still can not figure out the correct sequence!

NatalyWho
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by NatalyWho on Feb 19, 13 2:51 PM
It's difficult to explain how but I've completed this level by two different ways!

[Post New]by Hopebr on Feb 19, 13 4:09 PM
NatalyWho wrote:It's difficult to explain how but I've completed this level by two different ways!

Well, if you´ve completed I´ll still trying..lol

Thanks

[Post New]by AttaGal78 on Feb 20, 13 7:40 AM
i cleared it finally!!
steps below
goblin - top corner - bridge - ork - take money
pay goblin near ork/money
pay goblin in front of castle - left one
tickle dragon on top right
pay rockman wit 50 wood on top right
collect wood
ensure you have 2 donkeys
build bridge - left corner
tickle dragon - get money

pay goblin in the middle - 50
pay goblin in the last row - middle
give wood to rockman on second last row
pay goblin
take wood
tickle dragon
buy one donkey
pay rockman int he last row
collect wood
pay goblin right corner
build bottom bridge in middle right
open caskets
pay the ork
build the tower

HobGoblin2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by HobGoblin2 on Feb 20, 13 7:59 AM
AttaGal78 thanks!

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Feb 20, 13 8:19 AM

strange nothing showing up for steps to follow for me, just taking about 2 hrs doing level 37 lol

HobGoblin2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by HobGoblin2 on Feb 20, 13 8:25 AM
starxx71 it's a secrets steps!

[Post New]by lieke400 on Feb 20, 13 8:34 AM
HobGoblin2 wrote:starxx71 it's a secrets steps!

HobGoblin2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by HobGoblin2 on Feb 20, 13 8:38 AM
just drug your mouse! The text is WHITE!!!

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Feb 20, 13 9:07 AM

OMG how cool is that lol

DBlueChri
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by DBlueChri on Feb 20, 13 1:48 PM
Sorry, AttaGal78, but

If I want to tickle the dragon on the top right, I must first pay the ork with 5 cake, but this I have given to the ork in front of the money. So I must go down and pay the 3 goblins to get the 5 cakes. I cant give the chocolate to the ork on the left side, because I must hold this for the other ork (he have 5 drinks).

If I have payed the second cake-ork, I must give 150 gold to the goblin in front of the dragon. But if I do so, I have only 200 gold and can't buy a new donkey, wich I need for the dragon on the left corner.

If I go first to the dragon in the left corner, I have not enough wood for the rockman.

Have I miss something?

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Feb 20, 13 2:41 PM
I'm having trouble following the steps for this level. Can anyone else give me their solution? Thanks.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Feb 21, 13 7:29 AM
I finished this level well before the half way mark. Here's my solution step by step.....

1. Pay orc $100 on the upper right of castle...not either of the 2 in front of castle.
2. Open chest freed by orc, at same time send 2nd donkey to build bridge (100 wood) freed by orc.
3. Feed the lower troll 5 cakes (not the upper one by chest) and take gold
4. With money pay orc closest to you $100 (not the 2 in front of castle) and then pay the next one $50.
6. Tickle dragon in upper right of screen, feed troll 50 wood and take wood behind it.
7. Now move down to lower right screen and feed troll wood, pay orc behind it and take wood.
8. Move back to castle and pay left orc $100 at same time buy another donkey, build bridge while sending 2nd donkey to open the left freed chest. Tickle dragon in lower left and take gold.
9. Buy another donkey and tickle remaining dragon.
10. Feed troll 200 wood and take remaining wood. Buy another donkey (should have total of two).
11. Pay troll to free lower bridge to island. Build bridge. Now you need to start collecting the cocktails.
12. On the lower part of screen feed the upper troll 5 chocolates and open chest. 13. Pay orc by castle and open chest. Also pay lower orc 100 and open chest. You will receive 5 cakes from this chest to feed the troll on the top part of screen. Take the last cocktails, feed troll on island and build tower.

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Feb 22, 13 1:00 PM
Thanks Badgerfann. This one worked for me.

Edited on 02/22/2013 at 1:03:29 PM PST

[Post New]by isana1966 on Feb 23, 13 12:42 PM
Thank you so much! It worked!!!

HobGoblin2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by HobGoblin2 on Feb 24, 13 11:44 AM

[Post New]by shawnablack77 on Feb 25, 13 8:38 AM
I have tried both solutions listed and can't get either to work for me. There are two orcs that want cakes. i can't get the right order to pay them so I still have enough gold to buy donkeys for the dragons. In both solutions it just says 'tickle the dragon' but doesn't mention having to feed the orc in front of it 5 cakes. Am I missing something?

[Post New]by shawnablack77 on Feb 25, 13 9:08 AM
OK, I just figured it out. I'm a dummy. If you pay the orcs down the middle you can get around paying the top troll the cakes. man, that was tricky.

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Feb 25, 13 1:00 PM
ok first off...you don't have to pay the first goblin in the middle with the 100 gold, you also don't have to pay the orc at the bottom middle with the 5 chocolate and you don't have to pay the goblin on the top left with the 750 gold. There is a nice glitch that will help you. Build the lower left bridge first. When you hit build bridge, let your workers build, but before it's done, hit cancel, wait a few seconds then hit build again. You will build the bridge without using any of your lumber. This will work for all the bridges. I tested it out. So keeping in mind the 3 you don't have to pay that I mentioned earlier, you should be able to find a configuration that works easily!!! Happy Gaming!

Go to: