bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Pet Store Panic technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 19, 13 12:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

agray000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Post any Pet Store Panic technical issues here only

[Post New]by agray000 on Feb 23, 13 2:31 PM
I went to play the game today and I cannot get to my game. I hit play game and I am prompted to enter my name...when I do it says a player with my name already exists. So I try to go Players on the main menu screen and I am not listed there. Please help.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 13 4:54 AM
Hi agray000,

Sorry to see you are having this trouble!

As it sounds like the game is not starting up quite as it should, the first thing I would suggest doing is running your game as administrator as doing so will allow the game to create the necessary save files.

Failing that, you could try running some updates to help the game and computer to communicate more effectively with one another.

If those steps don't help or you would like us to assist you with this, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to take a look at this for you and provide some dedicated support!

Hoping this helps though!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by lisette_weber on Oct 15, 13 1:03 PM
Hi there,

I just bought this game, but there is a bug in the ordering desk for customers. This is also mentioned in earlier posting. Can you fix this please? This takes the fun out of the game and not worth the money...
Thx for your respond (and fixing the bug!!)
Lisette

Go to: