Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Level 8 Telescope ??? HELP

[Post New]by Uzea on Feb 19, 13 4:56 AM
What am I missing ? I can't build this telescope before the time runs out, I do somewhat like this game, normally I love TM games, but this one I can not figure out Please some hint would be nice, it is not fun to see the solution on you tube:-)

NatalyWho
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Level 8 Telescope ??? HELP

[Post New]by NatalyWho on Feb 19, 13 5:18 AM
Building the telescope costs 1000 wood.
However, it requires a lot of time to build.
Build and upgrade farmhouses, windmills and bakeries first.
You'll need a lot of gold to supply wood.
Then, order 4 donkeys to build the telescope.
Sell crusts and buy wood with the other donkey.

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Feb 19, 13 9:26 AM
Thanks Natalywho for your reply but I am doing just like you say and still can not even do it in time I am a BIG ??????

goldens
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by goldens on Feb 19, 13 1:47 PM
I was also having problems with this level. It finally worked for me by building 2 windmills, 3 farms and only one bakery. I upgraded all, and then hired 2 more donkeys. I then put three on the telescope until practically the end before adding the 4th. I barely made it, but did get gold.
I hope this works for you.

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on Feb 19, 13 2:20 PM
I did an upgrade of the fort to a stronghold. I put 6 donkeys on the telescope and had another donkey to repair broken buildings. I had 2 farms, 2 windmills and 2 bakeries and upgraded all.

[Post New]by Chicago00034 on Feb 20, 13 3:03 PM
I upgraded everything as quickly as I could starting off then I sent 4 donkeys over to the telescope and left one to just run to the market then the sawmill back and forth until the telescope was built. I passed this level that way with alot of time left over. Hope this helps.

Go to: