Pianist
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Stuck in the art studio

[Post New]by Pianist on Feb 19, 13 8:11 PM
I've played the game so far without any problems but I've come to the point where I'm in the art studio and can't get any further. The hint keeps telling me to go out of there - I do and then the next hint takes me right back there and I don't know what to do. There's a pail with the lid glued on, a stack of boxes that has to be moved but I don't know what with - and a viewer that says it could look at a tape. What do I do? I don't have a tape to put in it, I have nothing to remove the glue from the lid on the pail.

WHAT DO i DO?

Pianist

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Stuck in the art studio

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 23, 13 12:20 PM
Pianist wrote: I've played the game so far without any problems but I've come to the point where I'm in the art studio and can't get any further. The hint keeps telling me to go out of there - I do and then the next hint takes me right back there and I don't know what to do. There's a pail with the lid glued on, a stack of boxes that has to be moved but I don't know what with - and a viewer that says it could look at a tape. What do I do? I don't have a tape to put in it, I have nothing to remove the glue from the lid on the pail.

WHAT DO i DO?

Pianist

Do you have tiles that fit on the pictures on the far wall? There is a puzzle there.

Re:Stuck in the art studio

[Post New]by saturn615 on Apr 7, 13 4:47 AM
I am stuck in the same spot. Can anyone help me figure out. The hint seems to tell me to look into the box but that is to close to leaving the screen to go back out to the street. I have tried everything.

Pianist
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pianist on Apr 18, 13 10:51 PM
McCurty: I have the tiles that fit into the picture on the back wall. I've completed that but can't go any further. Looks like there are several things to do there but it won't let me do them.

WHAT TO DO????

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on May 7, 13 5:25 PM
Stuck in the same place. Can't do anything with the box full of scrolls, if that is what the hint is saying, or else it takes me to the street, and the hint there sends me back into the studio. I have only 1 piece of the 2 pieces needed to fix the pictures on the back wall. I don't have anything other than an umbrella, and that won't move the boxes blocking the door. And nothing that can unstick the lid on the trash can. HELP!

GGrannyX7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by GGrannyX7 on May 25, 13 5:08 PM
Having the same problem, can't get out of the art shop Hint keeps sending me there, then it clicks on the box with the documents, when I click there it takes me back outside. HELP PLEASE

Go to: