cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

robimsom cruso

[Post New]by cohiba on Feb 22, 09 8:57 AM
Im stuck in some kind of swamp ... cant do anything with the skelton nor can I find the 3rd nut .. this is very frustrating.
Can anyone help

iac428
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:robimsom cruso

[Post New]by iac428 on Feb 22, 09 11:26 AM
Click on the skeleton to make him swing! there is a nut behind his hat.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

robimsom cruso

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 22, 09 4:41 PM
cohiba wrote:Im stuck in some kind of swamp ... cant do anything with the skelton nor can I find the 3rd nut .. this is very frustrating.
Can anyone help
The nut is behind the hat of the skeleton. You have to swing the skeleton back and forth to get the nut.

I have tried to find the best place to click on the skeleton to get it to swing the most. I experimented with several places. It seems to me that if you click on one shoulder then the other and alternate back and forth between clicking on the shoulders, that works the best. It works best if you follow the shoulders and click when they are at the far point of the outward swing. Then move the cursor and click at the far point of the other shoulders outward swing. You should be able to see the nut behind the hat after several swings. It is a regular brown nut that you can eat. And since you are swinging the shoulders, the nut will be easier to grab.

Good luck!

Go to: