bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Death Pages: Ghost Library technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 20, 13 12:36 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 02/20/2013 at 12:36:32 AM PST

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Post any Death Pages: Ghost Library technical issues here only

[Post New]by judyglenning on Feb 20, 13 5:15 PM
I'm not sure whether it's a technical issue or just bad planning but the objectives don't update on the map when you've completed them. Once they're done it still says you have to "open the casket", etc.

isis1313
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by isis1313 on Feb 21, 13 1:11 AM
my game play is very intermittent and jerky, I thought it was because another game was downloading but even after I tried again and I can't get any movement from the cursor with or without the custom one. I couldn't even get it to go to the menu to quit. Too bad because I liked the graphics in this game.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 21, 13 2:34 AM
Hi Fishies,

judyglenning - thanks for letting us know about this, we will be sure to pass this along and just to let you know, if these instructions prevent you from enjoying or progressing in the game, you can get in touch with Customer Support who will be happy to look at this with you.

isis1313 - You could try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble running this game.

The advice in the following help article will help you to do that and despite the name of the article, the tips within are all basically geared toward enhancing your game's performance and display:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

isis1313
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by isis1313 on Feb 25, 13 1:48 AM
thanks for the assist, it seems to be running fine now, I'm glad because I'm buying it

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 13 4:49 AM
Awesome! I really hope you enjoy it now isis1313!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Feb 27, 13 6:20 PM
I was able to access, move, and use three or four different items. However, when it came to the HOS at the fountain (in front of the library), the cursor would not pick up a single item, those the cursor did change shape to indicate that I had located one of the HOG items. There was nothing I could do to get this section of the game to work correctly. As such, I've ended the game and won't be purchasing it.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 28, 13 2:20 AM
Heya RainbowExplorer,

It sounds like some of the files in your game got mixed up a little, which is why you can't pick up the items. It often helps here to simply uninjstall and reinstall your game to make sure that all files are in their right place.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by SunnieDay on Mar 24, 13 1:34 AM
@RainbowExplorer, I was having the same problem. It was while playing ANOTHER game that I resolved the issue -- it's not a HOS; it's a, "Place the Object" scene (where you're supposed to place the objects at the bottom into the most appropriate spot in the scene above). Hope that helps ya.

[Post New]by aradine on Apr 21, 13 1:11 AM
I guess I am having a technical problem. I am almost finished with the game and I can't go any farther. I am at the point where you have to put the picture on the board in the right order. I have done that and used the ultra violet light and it shows the complete fish, yet it does not say it is finished. I am not sure how to finish the game. I have been enjoying it and would like to finish it. Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by gafolksnsc on Aug 18, 13 11:47 AM
I am to the end of Death Pages: Ghost Library....I am at the vault and have give the potion to Romeo and retrieved the souls. Now I cannot get back to the laboratory and when I click on the MAP all areas are locked except the vault. I simply states "open the vault". Please help, I would like to finish this game.

zumapuma
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by zumapuma on Sep 28, 13 9:32 PM
gafolksnsc: I had the exact same problem and could never finish the game.

[Post New]by Arwencire on Feb 24, 14 2:58 AM
gafolksnsc wrote:I am to the end of Death Pages: Ghost Library....I am at the vault and have give the potion to Romeo and retrieved the souls. Now I cannot get back to the laboratory and when I click on the MAP all areas are locked except the vault. I simply states "open the vault". Please help, I would like to finish this game.

Same here, I checked a lot of forums already, but only found info about reinstalling the game, update flash software, etc. I did all that and still have the "endgame issue"
Is it so hard to just answer WHY we get this problem and how to SOLVE it in simple English so even a dumbnut like me can understand it and finish the last "place souls part" ?. I'm using PC normal version by the way, so no extra stuff to do after ending i guess.

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Jun 11, 14 7:03 PM
I keep getting the same hint over and over even though I have done what I was supposed to do. Plus, I keep trying to put the hands on the clock and the game won't let me. Very frustrated/

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Jun 11, 14 9:13 PM

Never mind. I found the problem. All is well, at least for now. LOL

duncak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by duncak on Aug 11, 14 8:00 PM
I was at the point to save the 3 and the game would not let me go any further. Never finished. Uninstalled the game. Frustrating.

Eyereen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Eyereen on Oct 29, 14 4:22 AM
It is just not possible to finish the game. All souls retrieved and no way to get back to the laboratory... As I can see I'm not the only one with this issue, no help given. What a rip-off!!!

Go to: