seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Almost at the end and stuck -- HELP!

[Post New]by seeme278 on Feb 20, 13 6:05 AM
I just used the ring to select the vial with Mark's soul. The map is telling me there is still something to do in the office. I see the goblet diagram on the floor that is telling me it is only part of a diagram. I don't have the other part in inventory and no other area is highlighted as active. The hint button -- which I have not had to use until know, just keeps sending me to the unfinished diagram. I've already replaced the portrait and got the runes. What am I missing?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Almost at the end and stuck -- HELP!

[Post New]by seeme278 on Feb 20, 13 6:06 AM
Nevermind. Figured it out.

dogglvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by dogglvr on Feb 25, 13 11:37 AM
I, too am almost at the end, but can't find the 4th rune. I've backtracked and read the strategy guide to no avail. Keep getting directed by the hint button to return to Mark suspended in air, but without the 4th rune I can't progress. Can anyone help me? The map only shows the one area with a task to perform.
Thanks for any help.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 25, 13 12:36 PM
dogglvr wrote:I, too am almost at the end, but can't find the 4th rune. I've backtracked and read the strategy guide to no avail. Keep getting directed by the hint button to return to Mark suspended in air, but without the 4th rune I can't progress. Can anyone help me? The map only shows the one area with a task to perform.
Thanks for any help.

Mark has one in his hand. Did you get it?

[Post New]by VINNIE63 on May 25, 13 12:44 AM
seeme278 wrote:I just used the ring to select the vial with Mark's soul. The map is telling me there is still something to do in the office. I see the goblet diagram on the floor that is telling me it is only part of a diagram. I don't have the other part in inventory and no other area is highlighted as active. The hint button -- which I have not had to use until know, just keeps sending me to the unfinished diagram. I've already replaced the portrait and got the runes. What am I missing?

[Post New]by VINNIE63 on May 25, 13 12:46 AM
VINNIE63 wrote:
seeme278 wrote:I just used the ring to select the vial with Mark's soul. The map is telling me there is still something to do in the office. I see the goblet diagram on the floor that is telling me it is only part of a diagram. I don't have the other part in inventory and no other area is highlighted as active. The hint button -- which I have not had to use until know, just keeps sending me to the unfinished diagram. I've already replaced the portrait and got the runes. What am I missing?

[Post New]by VINNIE63 on May 25, 13 12:54 AM
AFTER YOU TAKE THE BLOOD KNIFE AND PUT THE STONE BUST THE GROUND WILL OPEN.. GO INTO THE CAVE ON THE STAIRS IS A PIECE OF PARCHMENT PAPER GET IT GO OUT USE IT IN THE HOLE WITH YOUR PENCIL NOW GO TO THE OFFICE PUT THE TWO TO GATHER!!!! I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU???

Go to: